NEW!!! Betties Power Sports Network Video Teaser

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share the info Rhonda posted in the other thread...."As the ending says available in October...come see us at the sled show in Edmonton and in Saskatoon...we will be there with DVD's and T-shirts...Stay tunned for the Premier date to be released in a few weeks.Thank you all for your encouragement and support through this last year...we all enjoyed and appreciated everyone and everything."

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will also have stickers and yes decals at the shows...we are working on some other fun stuff too!! If there are any dealers/venders out there interested in advertising on our DVD and calendars please PM me or any other Bettie....

Thanks again

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any volunteer help is needed at the Edmonton show just let me know, I am more than willing/able to help in anyway I can..I'm probably going to be there anyway to come buy some of our Bettie stuff as well and will be sending some people to the Betties booth to purchase the DVD, etc!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to have one AWESOME group hug when we all get together in the same place!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Group hug sounds ok with me! Hopefully we can arrange a Betties gathering soon! I guess the sled show would be a good start LOL. Cool well if i'm needed or not, I'll probably be there anyway, I'll throw on some Bettie gear and come show some support! I have quite a few friends interested in checking out the Betties booth hehehe

Top Bottom