NEW!!! Betties Power Sports Network Video Teaser

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a little taste of what The Betties Power Sports Network is bringing this fall in their annual backcountry movie. Thanks to everyone who is part of the Network and I am so proud to be part of the wonderful group! :d

Last edited by a moderator:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many of the girls are members on here. :cool:

sledmamma, jeepchic, white6, rowdy, mo potato, lady dirt, momma, dragon diva, powdergirl, yamahagirl, snow angel, powderpilot, boostbaby...probably missed someone LOL. Shorty even makes an appearance.

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
One day my goal is to be a part of what you ladies do. You all give me a huge boost of confidence that if I try my butt off and keep practicing that I may be able to do what you do. But only 1 year of riding does not get me anywhere near what you ladies do. Love it, can't wait to buy it and add it to my last years film collection. Great job ladies, you deserve it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome Snow Bunny. I think that's what we're all about... It's all about supporting one another.. You're already a part of what we do... If it was a simple Video..it would only be about who was the best in the industry. We are a network.. a network of women, and families who support each other to be the best that they can be. Riding is so much about confidence and mental triumph. Each and every one of us has our own obstacles and mental blocks to conquer.. which is why we lean on each other. I look forward to meeting you Snow Bunny! High five to a spectacular riding season!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Bunny and all the other ladies out there...as momma said...its not about a video, its about a network of women supporting and encouraging each other to do our best and to be comfortable at what we are doing. We all learn each and every time we go out, we learn from eachother and we learn from our families. We want to support and see all of you on the hills and in the puddles with us!!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Thank you Momma and Jeepchic. You hit it right on the button. If it wasn't for our friends and families and their support we wouldn't get very far. And with your ladies support I will one day get there too. If it wasn't for my man I wouldn't be doing this at all, his patience far surpasses my talents. I hope to ride one day with you all, trying my best to get down to that ladies ride in revy, but timing and scheduling is hard, but I'm trying to make it happen this year. Fingers crossed.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Bunny Im from Sherwood Park and I learned how to ride in fields and just kept practicing. I love the sledding in Stoney Plain lots of fun jumps and tonnes of fields to practice my carving. Maybe TylerG qnd i can ride with you guys sometime this year. Love seeing more and more Ladies getting so interested in the sport.

Last edited:

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Snow Bunny Im from Sherwood Park and I learned how to ride in fields and just kept practicing. I love the sledding in Stoney Plain lots of fun jumps and tonnes of fields to practice my carving. Maybe TylerG qnd i can ride with you guys sometime this year. Love seeing more and more Ladies getting so interested in the sport.

Oh wow, I did not know that. I've only ridden at alberta beach last year in the edmonton and area and a few times in the mountains. I definitely want to practice the carving, havn't quite mastered that, and the jumps I quite havn't gotten into yet but would like to as my skill improves. I will definitely have to keep you two in mind when the snow flies, maybe you can show me some good riding areas around here as well as some of your moves. Always open to riding with new people, and learning from more women would be nice seeing as all i've learned is from my man. Might be shy at first, but once I know you, you can't shut me up.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also curious to know if there are any Betties Powersports decals available yet? It's about time I removed the KTM decal off my truck and replaced it with something else!

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I did not know that. I've only ridden at alberta beach last year in the edmonton and area and a few times in the mountains. I definitely want to practice the carving, havn't quite mastered that, and the jumps I quite havn't gotten into yet but would like to as my skill improves. I will definitely have to keep you two in mind when the snow flies, maybe you can show me some good riding areas around here as well as some of your moves. Always open to riding with new people, and learning from more women would be nice seeing as all i've learned is from my man. Might be shy at first, but once I know you, you can't shut me up.

I'm a very shy person at first as well but I found that
riding with the ladies definitely brought me out of my shell
and improved my confidence. Practice is key I'm not the greatest rider and I'm still learning but ill try anything. I don't know Trail Seekers trails much but TylerG was a member there before we met. I'm a member of Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully riding with you.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so proud to be apart of this amazing experience! I can't wait for the real deal when it comes out!! So much hard work put in this and there is not enough thanks for how much effort has been put into this!!
I can't get over how much I have learned, and how much this adventure has impacted me in every great way possible! I am so greatful for this amazing group of ladies that I have to follow and teach me new things, and I look forward to this season!
<3

Last edited:

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
I'm a very shy person at first as well but I found that
riding with the ladies definitely brought me out of my shell
and improved my confidence. Practice is key I'm not the greatest rider and I'm still learning but ill try anything. I don't know Trail Seekers trails much but TylerG was a member there before we met. I'm a member of Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully riding with you.

Who are the snow angels? Practice will definitely make my riding a little better, just waiting for the white stuff. I am looking forward to meeting you as well and hopefully a whole bunch more ladies. We will definitely have to talk more.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are the snow angels? Practice will definitely make my riding a little better, just waiting for the white stuff. I am looking forward to meeting you as well and hopefully a whole bunch more ladies. We will definitely have to talk more.

Its a snowmobile club in Fort Saskatchewan that I belong to.

Top Bottom