New ATV what tires??

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have tried the swamp lites and really liked them, but the lastest tire i have treid is the zillas not the mudzillas but just zillas weighed them against the mudlite and they were 3lbs lighter than the mud lite and work way better than the mudlite, dont choose the mudlite because they are inexpensive i did that once and found many other tires outperform them and are close to the same price.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After buying Mudbugs on one of my quads, I totally would recommend mudlights... After just about the same miles as my buddy`s quad with mudlights on, My mudbugs are wore down way more and not really any better in the mud... Just my :twocents:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)ITP Mud Lites XL... Spent $400.00 on 26" brand new, 12" wide rear and 10" front. and so far so good. They run smooth on the hard packed and seem to be decent in the muskeg and muddy crud. I really like them in the snow. :)

Probably the best value for the average joe... Like me

Scotty, where did you buy them?

H.C.

Reaction score
26" Maxxis bighorn 2.0
I gone through 3 set of after market tires on my 07 brute and I finely will say that I wont buy another tire.
I've had:
25" Mudlites {garbage}
25" GBC Dirt Devil 2{awesome hookup}
25" Hole Shot ATRs {awesome trail tire}

if you get anything radial, you wont be disappointed..

solo contracting

Reaction score
I run 28'' outlaws, there really rough at lower speeds. But you should take a look at the mud bitches. I put a set of 27'' on my wifes 660 and she crawls through almost everthing I do and there a really good ride.

keith660

Reaction score
I' ve got 27" mud bugs on My grizz, they work great, great price too.
I picked them up in Ottawa,ON for $75 each.

keith

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive heard mixed reviews for the mudlites. Friend has them on his vinson and he has trouble getting any traction in the mud while in reverse.
Has anyone heard anything about the silverbacks.

keith660

Reaction score
i bought 27" mud bugs for my grizz and they are an excellent tire in mud and snow, this is the first winter pushing snow with them and they are amazing compared to my stock tires.

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 06 800 popo and putting new tire and rims ordering them from super grip just can not decide between the (27)bitches or 28 super lights worried about the ride on hard trails I ride about 50/50 mud and trails.Bike has 2" lift and clutch kit.Any info greatly appreciated I am new to this site but looks like alot of good info here

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I have mudlite XTR ,they run nice on the road and good in the mud

I have 05 Rubicon and had a 450 foreman before that. I put 26" mudlight xtr(radials) and they work great. Much smoother ride than the mudbug, would not recommend them. I will buy the same tire again when these need replacine. They have about4500kms on them and still work great.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 Don`t buy mudlites,thereare many better tires for same money.
#2 Any maxxi tire is always better than it`s ITP comparable.
Example : Bugs better than lights

#3 Swamplites are very unsafe at speed on hard surface
#4 Zilla`s are the best allrond tire on the market right now
#5 Decide what your gonna ride in and remember no one tire can do it all
Just my thoughts......

bcham5

Reaction score
ITP XTR's!!!! I have 6200kms on em and they still have 3/4 tread i run them on hardpack gravel,mud/clay, muskeg, every day at work but they are getting cut up but there well worth the price :cool: if you run em id invest in fenderflares it sucks getting mud down your coveralls

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mudlite xl on my foreman 500 but i want to get some of those supergrip mud bitches, as for trail riding gou with mud lites or super lites (same S*it different pile)

Top Bottom