New 4x4 atv guy here

Gearhead559

Reaction score
Website
www.gearheadzautomotive.com
hi im rob from ohio. recently got a 2000 600 grizzly, in pieces.:rant:

100_3508.jpg

got it all back together, and upgraded some things, like new tires, winch and what not and have been loving it.
100_3581.jpg

100_3568.jpg

hope you all like ..lol its a old one, but its still fun as hell.:cool:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy, when you said you got it 'in-pieces', you werent' kidding!. Welcome to the site:cool:

Gearhead559

Reaction score
Website
www.gearheadzautomotive.com
it was in piles of peices..lol
i had the motor here for some time fixxing it for him, then he realized he didnt have the money to have 3 projects at my shop, so we had a deal on the price, in me knocking off labor on his cars bill, and he brought me the rest of the quad. i ordered parts to put the motor back together, while waiting on that i put the lower part of the engine back in it, and got most of the quad together in a day just to have it rolling around the shop instead of 5 piles of parts i didnt have room for. once all the parts hit the floor i found our youngest dog love to chase it..

this is from the day i just got it up and running to test it out before i put it back together.
[media]http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/doggie%20pics/?action=view&current=100_3512.flv[/media]
but i found this place on one of my many searchs for quad data..i still have yet to find the data i have been looking for on my clutchs mods..i just dont have the snap down low that i like, and it seems its just not as fast as it should be up top...

Top Bottom