Never ridden McBride

Revxm

Reaction score
Hello aall coming to check out the area next week, never ridden in the area I'm a Revy rider, looking for some tips on the best area to ride and a few helpful hints of some hidden gems, thx. No idea which direction to even go when I leave town to go riding,,"!!"
Any help is much appreciated
RevXM.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop in at Spin Drift to see Glen. He'll get you looked after. Great guy. I never been in Revy, but love McBride. The three mountains are great and so are the locals. Awesome community. PM BB TOYS or glengine on here also for more info.

• Recommends
Reactions: RXN

Revxm

Reaction score
Sounds good thx (you should try Revy if you've never been ,,,worth the drive) happy riding

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw is by far the bigger area and most popular. It's a 32km trail in. Always lots of sledders here.

Lucile I find too steep. Good if your a climber

Bell is great for tree riding, (meadows).

But as already mentioned, stop @ Spin Drift and talk with Glen.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Renshaw!! The snow is excellent, before you cross the bridge as you're coming into town there is a snowmobile sign on your RH side. This is Mountainview road and it takes you out to the Renshaw parking lot. I'd advise you to get on the trail early so you get a decent groomed trail up, takes you to the club cabin and from there it's any direction you like!! The other two hills Lucielle and Belle are good hills also but smaller, not the same league as Renshaw. Have Fun!

Lynn

Reaction score
Renshaw is awesome! Amazing snow conditions last weekend! Totally worth the trail in, but it is long and can be very rough, so if you are trying to break-in any newbees i, I wouldn't suggest it for a first timer. Belle is a nice quick trip in if you've only got a part day or beginners with you. A few people we talked to last weekend said Lucielle is a little short on snow so far this year. We do love Revy and Sicamous too :)

summitag163

Reaction score
I have been to McBride only twice but found Renshaw to be the best on average. Losts of diversity for different skill levels, always some fresh to be found if you do some exploring.

09summitxp

Reaction score
When will you be there! I'm riding 16- 18. I'm taking a couple beginners up but I have no problem showing you around renshaw if you want!

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom