Neils Power Pipes??

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting him to build me a new pipe for the up comming season. Who has had work done by him? he's claiming some pretty high numbers for HP gain ....Or atlease high in my mind.

9hp from a single.

Go for it?
Keep the stocker?
think about a fat daddy from speedwerx?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FAWK! lol first two replies one good one bad lol im right back where i started

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Neil is very knowledgable in his field. He has own dyno and does alot of research. His heart and soul are in his work. He is always busy, I would suggest to get the stuff started ASAP as it takes a while. keep on top of it and you won't be disappointed

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have one of his cans on my sled. has held up well, sounds awesome. Nothing to compare it to though.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil is an awesome dude fixed my old busted tunnel and also my pipe for cheap and right away, and the welds were beautiful. I'll be a repeat customer for sure when i need something welded.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His pipes look sweet fit nice,but sure didn't work for my buddy 26hp gain by ditching his pipes and going to jaws.Fact.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of his twins on my '04 Rev. His workmanship is very nice and the pipes seem to make good power over the twins that engine had previously

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil stands behind his work and knows his stuff has done my pipes and awsome job and will continue with him.

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NPP=nothing but the best in service and solution solving. He custom built the headers for my nypex...... awesome quality and performance.

vendetta

Reaction score
Neil built me a custom turbo pipe last year off a jig I built and sent him. If he can do that then he can do anything. #1 in my books.

Rob

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still chasing the power eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dez just do what I did and buy that m8 or are u still chasing adams ass

Top Bottom