Negative interest rates ?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grandma has big shoes to fill that's for sure.

who know's might just buy a Lil cabin and spend my time in the hills if the well paid rich guy thing doesn't work out...lol
If there is no next generation in your family there is no need to accumulate more wealth.
Ask for your inheritance and live it up on grandma's dime.

Sleds n Hoars and a I love grandma tattoo.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there is no next generation in your family there is no need to accumulate more wealth.
Ask for your inheritance and live it up on grandma's dime.

Sleds n Hoars and a I love grandma tattoo.

I have a nefew that's really going to like me one day.

plus it's not too late for me to have kid's. rich guys marry 20 year olds all the time.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s getting real out there. Now what.

The sky isn't going to fall over a few months of slow times. I think if anything once this thing is over everything is going to go crazy with things trying to catch up. Rock bottom interest rates will boost housing sales for sure.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at any historical crash, they all recover. Just waiting on a time to buy right now.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at any historical crash, they all recover. Just waiting on a time to buy right now.
Lol, me to. Looking like I have more time on my hands due to what looks like our trip cancelation. Your in the same line of work any roumors on your end. I’m hearing today Interfor just stopped all roadbuilding projects and is tighting The rope around contractors here.
Thinking of a track kit for the rzr to pass the time, must be some fire sales coming soon. Need to check kijiji.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, me to. Looking like I have more time on my hands due to what looks like our trip cancelation. Your in the same line of work any roumors on your end. I’m hearing today Interfor just stopped all roadbuilding projects and is tighting The rope around contractors here.
Thinking of a track kit for the rzr to pass the time, must be some fire sales coming soon. Need to check kijiji.
No road building right now but that has been the plan since last fall. Flush on logs so winding down logging. Expecting normal start after breakup.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No road building right now but that has been the plan since last fall. Flush on logs so winding down logging. Expecting normal start after breakup.
we were just told to mop things up and cease construction. Thinking bad markets and maybe the lack of staff if they send office people home.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys buying for stock’s right guy now? Thinking about buying some while they are on sale.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You don't have kids...do you?.
Money's only important if you don't got any....

It's nice for people to say don't worry about money, but what about when you go to retire at 65 and can't afford it? Bet you'll be worried then. And it's not like anyone is saying work like a dog 100 hours a week chasing money your whole life. But be smart with it. It's incredible if you look at how much it adds up if you save even $500/month starting at 18 invested wisely, if you did that until 65 you'd have a very nice amount for retirement right there and $500/month is nothing. Me i'd rather make it when i'm young, the thought of working full-time until 65 cause I need the money? Fawk that. I want to be semi-retired doing whatever I want to by 40, 45 at the latest and still making 6 figures.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have an idea where fixed mortgage rates are gonna go? They have come down but wondering if we will see 1%? Asking for my daughter.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll post up what I find out Ken. Sent an email to our lady at Scotia, so probably hear back from her tomorrow.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 of my mortgages are due at the end of July, and the bank has been sending emails to renew now. I can't stand my bank (scotia) and thinking this might be a good time to shop around.

They all suck. Mine coming up in July is RBC. I won't waste my time trying to switch elsewhere I will just play it like I am and make sure I get the best rate. Too much hassle to re-qualify to move. Though I haven't got anything from them on it yet.

Top Bottom