Need to sell this sled!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it is in the classified adds and I just lowered the price again,Someone is going to get a reliable sled.If you need a capable mountain sled or just a ditch banger this sled works great for both!
Lowered to $4000
catmando!

Attachments

• PC010001.jpg
    PC010001.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 50

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is in the classified adds and I just lowered the price again,Someone is going to get a reliable sled.If you need a capable mountain sled or just a ditch banger this sled works great for both!
Lowered to $4000
catmando!
I've seen the sled and somebody is gonna get a great deal.....if I had the spare cash it would have been mine already.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i had the cash on hand ild buy it for the wife and would also be my backup sled when the XP drops a bolt or two :d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your selling it after all that time spent in the steering post thread?

You are not paying attention LOL,I have three cats and I kinda like the one with the week post,But if you buy this one and want to change the post for some crazy reason I can give ya some tips!I believe they have the same post!
Actually four cats,One is for the mud!
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Here is a couple more pics of mama ridin it

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 27

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you really need to sell your sled and want to move it quickly, you have too spend some time knuckle busting. Clean the thing up. Post some pics from under the hood, The skid etc. Close ups. Spend the time detailing the thing. If it is as good as you say it is then present it that way :)
Most guys are concerned about the hardware, not the shots of it in the snow? All though the pics you posted are great :)

I was looking for an '03 MC 600 efi as it was the best of the 600 Mountain Cat's. Factory dropped and rolled, the high raise bars etc.:) Could'nt find one? :mad: I have allready picked up an '01 MC 600 efi and it was a great buy. I wish I had made a deal on an '03 as it is a better machine. No regrets though,

Good luck selling your sled... sounds like a nice machine :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks scotty but the pics murminator added(thanks by the way) are from a couple years ago,Not sure there is much to detail but I suppose I could detail the motor,thats all thats left!If I cant sell it for 4000 I will keep it as my daughter can ride it!Looking through the bargain finder and Kijiji this is a deal.
Thanks for your input!
catmando!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright really didnt need it but if u would take $3500 for it my 8 year old daughter would ride it

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks scotty but the pics murminator added(thanks by the way) are from a couple years ago,Not sure there is much to detail but I suppose I could detail the motor,thats all thats left!If I cant sell it for 4000 I will keep it as my daughter can ride it!Looking through the bargain finder and Kijiji this is a deal.
Thanks for your input!
catmando!

4g's sounds like a great deal for that sled. I have been looking for 4 maybe 5 weeks every day off and on for the same sled as you are selling. I wanted an '03 600 or 800 MC but no luck. My budget was 4000.00 :confused: I did end up with a nice '01 MC 600 efi though.

Attachments

• 2009_01312001mcatnew0012.JPG
    2009_01312001mcatnew0012.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 34

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not that great of a deal bought my wifes new 08 phaser mountain for $6200 at proam in calgary:)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not that great of a deal bought my wifes new 08 phaser mountain for $6200 at proam in calgary:)

I have spent the last month and a half looking for a sled for my son, budget set at 3000.00. Spent 4000.00. Looked at a lot junk. Sick of spending time running around trying to find something to meet my standards. When someone advertises a mint machine they had better be selling a mint machine. :rolleyes:

Sounds like Catmando has a decent sled. he just needs to show it a bit better.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your comments......Its not junk you have my word!
catmando!
Will detail the motor and post pics next week!

Top Bottom