Need some measurements for Mountain Addiction Gas can set up.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed MA and they said it wont work.....here is the reply I got...
You need 10" of clear flat space on your tunnel to mount one of our kits. Your drawing shows 9" which is not enough, unless you remove the rack on the back. The jugs are 9.5" tall so they would not fit under your seat, you'd need to slide them towards the back a little bit.

I can't help but think because I am so close by flipping the Jerry cans and slide them on so the fillers are pointed backwards It might.

Can anyone that has this set up verify how high the cans are on the opposite side of the filler. I need 1/2" of clearance....

Removing the back rack is not an option as the yellow rails are covering the rad hoses on either side (The coolant goes through the running board). So it would expose the hose and the hole in the side of the tunnel, and look like $hit.

Mountain AddictionTrackRack Kit | Mountain Addiction

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
You will need 9.5 inches of tunnel length and the can plus rail height is 8.25 inches at the end opposite the filler so looks like may work if you can slide it under the seat half an inch thx wayne

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need 9.5 inches of tunnel length and the can plus rail height is 8.25 inches at the end opposite the filler so looks like may work if you can slide it under the seat half an inch thx wayne

Fantastic!! Thank you Wayne! Can you hook me up? The Airdrie distributors phone has been disconnected so not sure if they are in business anymore.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In that case, maybe look into the gas jug skidoo used to have that was tapered to fit under the seat... not sure if they make that one anymore. Honestly surprised Skinz haven't come up with something themselves.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the two can set up, one will go in my sled, the other my daughters...

Wayne, do you have any in stock? Thinking the yellow is not the right shade, to Skidoo ish so Red, Black, maybe the orange. If you have something in stock will try and use some up for you.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll measure mine today for the installed height and tell you what it is.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll measure mine today for the installed height and tell you what it is.

Thx for the offer but its all good.

Wayne from Menztoys gave me the info and took care of me . I made the order and three days later its installed on my sled. Great service thx Wayne!

Thx to all for your help S&Mes!!!

Top Bottom