Polaris knowledge needed ASAP

Guts1971

Reaction score
Hi sled heads
Need your help and knowledge no cash to burn at the local repair shop. 50 days to prep for rideing

I have a 2005 Dragon 900 Rmk
and a 2004 800 Rmk polaris

Where can I get diagrams of my sleds and learn as I go
Dragons a B**** Motors different than other sleds Ive seen. Trying to clean fuel system as sleds sat 6 yrs before I bought em. I have the pipes off Intakes off, Cable assembly off on side of intake spring came apart need pic to put back in, exhaust intakes rubber cracked need new ones, pistons look good, think motors ok. Cant find carbs to clean think its injected but hoses are beneath the motor so Ive stopped. Need diagrams of my sled and directions to clean fuel system can You help??

Any other suggestions dont have the cash to go to a shop. Im a full time single dad with not a lot of cash as most of it goes to sitters. Thanks Crew

I will start the 800 next, concerned Dripping oil from pipe and runs rough is motor shot?? can I get diagrams directions for both?? Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Also need seat skins or replacements for both//

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of spare parts for your 900 Pm me if you are interested real cheap

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 900. I'll see if I still have the service manual on my computer.
One of the first things I did on my 9 was get some spindles from an 08 dragon or rmk. Improves the steering a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom