need some help here..

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
i need to know if there is a way that i can seal this with out taking the grommit and fuel like back outta my gas tank? can i use silicone and put it around the rubber peice??

Attachments

• SANY0383.jpg
    SANY0383.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 112

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only glue that I have ever found to work on gas lines and such is called Seal All. It comes in a yellow and red tube.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crappy tire sells it. under 10 bucks. works great. however, the proper way to fix it is replace the grommet!

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
the grommit isnt whats bad when i bought the sled there was a small leak there so i took the grommit out and the tank off and i saw where the grommit goes into the tank it is all bent and scratched up, and im just trying to find a way around buying a new tank, but i also dont want that grommit slipping outta the hole and gas just flowing out all over my engine..

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
thanks man about that seal i just bought some from autozone for 3.50 and its already starting to solve my problems! THANKS =]

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh boy does that pic look like a rev oiltank to fuel tank..... no it wont without retro fitting it..... but i have seen a zx with a rev tank and seat and it looked killer

Top Bottom