Need some advice about boondocker turbo for a 2011 M8!!!!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i am looking at getting a 2011 M8 162" brand new and doing a boondocker pump gas turbo kit on it. I am looking at buing at Don's Speed Parts in Wainwright. I just wanted to know any info on the boondocker turbo kits. Like fit and finish, pros, cons is the boondocker kits any good? Anybody buy from Don's Speed Parts and get a turbo installed before? What is there install like? Basically any info you can good or bad please. Thanks

WKR

Reaction score
not sure what dons is going to charge you but wkm in lloyd will do a cutler turbo on a 2011 for 17000 out the door plus tax, and they have a 2012 with a stage 2 on it sitting there for 17000 plus tax. have they done something to tick you off in the past? just wandering as they have a pretty good track record with turbo's. might be worth your time to look into it. i do know if you need support after the fact WKM will be second to none.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what dons is going to charge you but wkm in lloyd will do a cutler turbo on a 2011 for 17000 out the door plus tax, and they have a 2012 with a stage 2 on it sitting there for 17000 plus tax. have they done something to tick you off in the past? just wandering as they have a pretty good track record with turbo's. might be worth your time to look into it. i do know if you need support after the fact WKM will be second to none.

I haven't had very good service there when i took my 07 M there. Also it seems like anything in Lloyd is way more to buy cause everybody works in the patch and thinks they can take you for eveything. I have heard they have new owners there but it will take some good pricing and service to get people to come back. I know lots of guys that have had bad experiences there.

Brojoe

Reaction score
I bought a new 2011 M8 with boon docker turbo from Dons in Dec. He took my 1100t on trade. Only issue I have is the control box fills up with moisture and I can't see the screen. Paid just under 17000.00. I get my service done in Saskatoon,

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always had great service at WKR Wether it be parts for my sled or service on my quad. I don't have a turbo but I know they have pretty good experiance with turbos.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I have a boondocker .......... dont think i would go back to another one.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 2011 M8 with boon docker turbo from Dons in Dec. He took my 1100t on trade. Only issue I have is the control box fills up with moisture and I can't see the screen. Paid just under 17000.00. I get my service done in Saskatoon,

Is it a brand new 2011 M8 sno pro 162?

Brojoe

Reaction score
yes. It was a brand new 2011 m8 sno pro with 162. Over 500 km of mtn riding with no issue

Top Bottom