Need race fuel!!

big_vernster

Reaction score
Hey guys just throwing out a Hail Mary here. I have a trip planned for dec 27 in vale/mcbride. I didn't grab race fuel before Christmas and Boxing Day and have tried everything in/around Edmonton. Wondering if anybody knows
if a guy could get some in vale/mcbride area, thanks a lot!!

big_vernster

Reaction score
Awesome guys thanks a lot for the help. The owner of Alberta cycle is going to meet me in Edmonton today, crisis averted lol!!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meeting you on boxing day.....now that is service over & above the expected.....we need to support guys like this more
That guy has been busy this Xmas season. Not the first I have heard of him going to open the store after-hours.

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
That guy has been busy this Xmas season. Not the first I have heard of him going to open the store after-hours.

I once got fuel from Alberta cycle. The next day the bag licking owner phones me loosing his mind saying I called his wife biatching about some bike tire being mounted or something stupid like that. I had and still have no idea who he or is wife are. I tried to explain to him in a calm respectful tone but the piece of shxt said he would Rip my head off next time he sees me. Haha wrong guy pal but I hear he gives good hand jobs after hours. The guys a puke!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could not disagree more. I have been bailed out many times by Mike (and the Alberta Cycle crew) and he is always willing to lend a hand, at the shop or on the snow/dirt. I wouldn't know anything about the after hours services offered...or taken by anyone for that matter. Please fill us all in.

Sorry, I just had to throw that in for Mike and Monica's sake ha ha.

no need for senseless bashing over one mistaken phone call. I know I have said things I wished I hadn't before.

Top Bottom