Need Parts For Gio Beast

Bucky

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know if there is a place In Edmonton where I can get parts for a 200 Gio Beast? Need rear brake pads and a air box. Thanks, Bucky

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Does anyone out there know if there is a place In Edmonton where I can get parts for a 200 Gio Beast? Need rear brake pads and a air box. Thanks, Bucky

Ok I don't even KNOW what a Gio Beast is but it sounds like something chinese . Try that Chinese bike shop on Gateway in Edmonton not too sure of the name but they are located right next to Hobby Wholesale at the corner of Gateway and 61st ave.. They carry a TON of parts for a TON of different bikes. Good luck.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you can also call CJ's Powersports in Spruce Grove, I believe he also has some parts for those machines.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
you can call kevin at rapid revolutions, he may be able to help or at least direct you where to go. 780-455-7553 . he is a site sponsor here too.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what the heck is a geo beast?need a pic..was riding the other week with a guy who had a mfc(motorized fun company) dirt bike chinese model and was about 10 year old bike.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one on Gateway is called Gateway Motor Sports

6108 Gateway Blvd

780-439-5254

If they can't get it they can tell you who can.

Bucky

Reaction score
Beast is a 200 quad I bought for my daughter off of ebay, I'll get her to show me how to post some piks when she's off work:d

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can`t find what you need for parts in the Edmonton area you can send a message via E-bay to Allstarsalez. I bought one from them and needed parts for it. They were very resonable and stock pretty much everything you would ever need for a GIO.

Bucky

Reaction score
Here are the piks of my daughters Beast, the yellow one is my neices still in the crate..[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• quad 001.jpg
    quad 001.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 41

Bucky

Reaction score
redrum, Allstar is who we bought from...did you have to get your parts off of ebay, or did they ship direct to you?

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
redrum, Allstar is who we bought from...did you have to get your parts off of ebay, or did they ship direct to you?

They shipped direct to me within a week. Really had no problems at all dealing with them.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive been buying parts direct for two years and Allstarsalez on Ebay works but save yourself the trouble and email Parnus Global Trading Company.They are Allatrsalez.
There warenty is for 6 months and all you pay is shipping!
They are better than most big name dealerships!
catmando!

Bucky

Reaction score
Thanks Catmando, I checked out Gateway Motor sports on Gateway Blvd last week, said he would have my parts tomorrow, when I find out the prices :d I let you know which is better...though I always like to go with someone who is local...Bucky :cool:

Bucky

Reaction score
We had some problems with the electrical upon original set up, but if you have a little mechanical knowledge, you would be ok. We went thru all the wiring and some connections were just hand tightened together, but after a few small issues the are a good teen quad. If your interested, I found a company out of Calgary while surfing one day that sells a similar type quad, but they sell assembled and ready to go with a service and parts dept. And they even offer a discount if you pick it up instead of them trucking it to you, if your interested here is the email address...OffRoadDirect.ca

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I was more curious about the quality. China imports seem to be improving.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I was more curious about the quality. China imports seem to be improving.

I don`t know if their really improving or not.... I have a 250cc Gio ( E-bay quad) and have had to replace the carb, battery, and a few cables already.... even had the crown nut come off the tie rod end as I was ridding once.....

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don`t know if their really improving or not.... I have a 250cc Gio ( E-bay quad) and have had to replace the carb, battery, and a few cables already.... even had the crown nut come off the tie rod end as I was ridding once.....

I don't think I would buy one but I'm always curious about Aisan products, mostly because of concerns about what kind of jobs my kids would have in the future. I always try to buy things that have a lot of North American content.You can't always do that but you can try.

Top Bottom