Need Info,Snowmobiling Clearwater BC!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A friend of mine is in the Process of buying a Campground/Motel outside Clearwater BC and tells me there is lots of mountain riding in the area but is not a sledder.Is anyone familiar with the area and know what the sledding in the area is like.Would make a great pitstop on the way to Sicamous.
catmando!

RevBlk

Reaction score
A friend of mine is in the Process of buying a Campground/Motel outside Clearwater BC and tells me there is lots of mountain riding in the area but is not a sledder.Is anyone familiar with the area and know what the sledding in the area is like.Would make a great pitstop on the way to Sicamous.
catmando!
Catmando: I haven't sledded there except for a quick burn from the staging area. Didn't know the area & no one else was around. I was just testing out my new sled on the way to Mackenzie. It was the first place there was snow. Yes my wife thought I was off my meds. If you google Wells Gray Park you will see some cool photos of the area. Had a beer with some of the locals last year when I was on a bike tour they raved about "their" area.
Rev

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes there is riding there. Just cant remember what its called??? Mountain. The Fox Creek s/C heads there every spring to do some riding said it was very good. Other riding in the area also.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sshhhhhhhhhh

The friend that is buying the motel campgound was my best man and one of my best friends.You will not and cannot keep me out lol! I will find all of your riding areas and promote them here if your not nice LOL! I will end up there lots and will find all your secrets!
If nothing else I will have a nice spot for my fifth wheel!
Thanks catmando!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
catman, the trophys are open twice a year some times also, there isnt as much sledding but raft is pretty good, just ask me for some info, cause i goto clearwater everyday for school

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks PR,I will for sure,My bud is looking at a place in Little Fort whih I;m told is spittin distance!
Thanks catmando!
There is always Blue River which may happen this year!

Top Bottom