NEED INFO QUICK! Need anti-stab kit for polaris pro by Tuesday.

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just was about done reassembling my 13' pro 3" project and put the skid in and realized that even with the smaller driver the extroverts are to tall and will hit the rails.. Thought about trimming the caps but that would leave less than 1/4" between the extroverts and rail tips. So I need to find an anti-stab kit tomorrow hopefully. Need the sled ready before going back to work on Tuesday because might be going sledding the day I get back. If anyone knows who carries them or has any in stock or even has a kit they would be willing to sell, any info is much appreciated.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just was about done reassembling my 13' pro 3" project and put the skid in and realized that even with the smaller driver the extroverts are to tall and will hit the rails.. Thought about trimming the caps but that would leave less than 1/4" between the extroverts and rail tips. So I need to find an anti-stab kit tomorrow hopefully. Need the sled ready before going back to work on Tuesday because might be going sledding the day I get back. If anyone knows who carries them or has any in stock or even has a kit they would be willing to sell, any info is much appreciated.
Where you riding Ryan?

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found one at specialty sleds. Never been their before but great service.

Top Bottom