Need help planning a trip to Revy

hockey_59722

Reaction score
My boys dream of a trip to Revy!! I don't know too much about it other that it has great sledding. Any suggestions on the "best" time of the year to go and some of the best and most economical places to stay would be appreciated.
thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My boys dream of a trip to Revy!! I don't know too much about it other that it has great sledding. Any suggestions on the "best" time of the year to go and some of the best and most economical places to stay would be appreciated.
thanks

Peaks lodge is awesome, just stayed there on sat night. Rooms start at $69/night nice double is $99...... it's a little out of town but they have hot tubs, restaurant/pub on site.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`ll suggest mid. Feb.-Mar. and into Apr.
Here are the accomodations that support snowmobiling in Revy. When you call tell them you are comming to ride. Lots have sledder specials and might include your daily trail passes.
Lots of info on the site to check out.

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup x2 on the Peaks lodge thing. You can sled right from the hotel to the mountain and he has fuel on site and locks up your stuff in a compound at night with quard dogs. Also has restaurant downstairs that serves breaky, bags you a lunch for the hill and has good supper. 4km west of Revy.

Super 8 is also good has the pools and stuff I know my kids like. You can walk to several restaurants including Timmys in the morning. Do have to trailer to mountain.

Feb - Mar is a real nice time to go! :beer::d:beer:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are conditions mid December? The wife and I both have a week off and are thinkin of Peaks Lodge for a couple of three nights. :beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
How are conditions mid December? The wife and I both have a week off and are thinkin of Peaks Lodge for a couple of three nights. :beer:

I would go for sure ..... the days are shorter and the snow less and it's colder ................ but chances are it will be clear! Its snows so much in Revy that clear sunny days are a little hard to come by but if you get one the views are tremendous!! :beer::d:beer:

PS if you book with Peaks tell him your on S&M

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go for sure ..... the days are shorter and the snow less and it's colder ................ but chances are it will be clear! Its snows so much in Revy that clear sunny days are a little hard to come by but if you get one the views are tremendous!! :beer::d:beer:

PS if you book with Peaks tell him your on S&M

Cheers Doc. Thanks for the prompt reply! :beer: I think we're gonna go.

Top Bottom