need help navigating on this site

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This question goes out to rknight111. How do I segregate all the threads that I have reponde to so that I can quickly check them. New to this site, really enjoy it, but would I would like to be able to follow up to threads that I have responded to with a quick seach to those threads only. Not that I don't want to look at the other threads but my morning ritual of cheking the site has caused me to get a late start to work. One more question Spell check, does this site have it? if so I need help with that as well. Thanks in advance for any help that you may provide.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:confused: Not sure if you checked out FAQ in the Navigation section on the Main page....Lots of info there on site related features ! :):beer:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can click on the "user cp" tab at the top of the forum. then it will take you to all your profile info. on the left side of the page click "your profile". then somewhere in the middle of the page there should be a tap that says "statistics". under there you can clikc on view all posts by who ever. then you can see all the posts you have made and click on them to see them.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can click on the "user cp" tab at the top of the forum. then it will take you to all your profile info. on the left side of the page click "your profile". then somewhere in the middle of the page there should be a tap that says "statistics". under there you can clikc on view all posts by who ever. then you can see all the posts you have made and click on them to see them.
Thanks OnlyPolaris, I am nominating you as a moderaor. You have helped me immensly.

duke1n you payin' attention here.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pipes

Here is how I was keeping up with our trailer posts. Go to the thread that you are interested in or are actually participating, go to the “thread tools” at the top and hit the down arrow and select subscribe to thread. I have mine set to “email instantly”. It works great. And as far as the spelling check feature – haven’t found one yet but when I’m not too lazy and actually need the assistance I just write the post in word, spell check and copy/paste it into the post box.

Hope that helps

:beer:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another quick way to find your own post is go up to the search button. Type in your user name and it will come up with all your posts.

Top Bottom