Need help in Edson

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Grease gun tightens them up when they get bad if the boots not ripped it gets yah out of a jam bud and we made it to Hinton and they have 24 hr napa on call

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grease gun tightens them up when they get bad if the boots not ripped it gets yah out of a jam bud and we made it to Hinton and they have 24 hr napa on call

Thats kinda what I thought you were trying to do. All the grease does is fill the void in the worn out part of the ball joint. As soon as the ball joint is put into operation the grease you just injected gets squished out and you are back to square one. It does nothing to temporarily fix the ball joint or help in any way to insure you make it to where you're going without the joint failing.

Sorry!

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats kinda what I thought you were trying to do. All the grease does is fill the void in the worn out part of the ball joint. As soon as the ball joint is put into operation the grease you just injected gets squished out and you are back to square one. It does nothing to temporarily fix the ball joint or help in any way to insure you make it to where you're going without the joint failing.

Sorry!

Kinda what I thought as well.

Top Bottom