Need help! Efi controller!? S/C guys!!

blownapex

Reaction score
Okay I have been doing some reading and searching and can't really find the answer I'm looking for..

That being said, for the sled :
07 apex mtn
Stage 2 s/c
Bov
30% c111 mix

Okay I have the stock efi fuel controller.. And I'm not really liking it.. I was wondering if there is something a little easier. Little more user friendly.. Maybe digital!? But I was wondering what all you other guys are doing for your s/c setups!? Cause there has to be something else out
Full new standalone would be nice? And if you do have something got any maps? Or....?

Any info would be nice. As I'm having problems at elev. Getting it running right.. A/f is all over the place..

Sammy

Reaction score
Darren at E&S Yamaha in FT. Sask would be your best bet. Darren works very closely with MPI and i am sure can steer you in the right direction.

blownapex

Reaction score
I know Darren quite well! He does awesome work! And would recommend him to anyone for anything!! Just wondering If anyone has heard of anything new out there or If anyone has tried somethig on there own.
Oh p.s Darren put my sled together!

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Give me a call @ 780-997-3818 As I might have something for you.-Darren

F/A

Reaction score
What have you got up your sleeve Darren? MPI doesn't have their stand alone yet, do they?

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
No MPI does not have anything yet. Something new that is working. Need more time for development. Looking like around Christmas though-Darren

Top Bottom