need guidance...

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
when the servicing dealer took the tank off he most likely forgot to tie the fuel line back up top when he put it back on i'm guessing? let me know what you need. I've got a 240 kit for parts and can send you what you need on the bus. I've seen the same thing happen, had a customer install a trail tank himself, same result with fuel line...

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
On your shock if the valve stem is tight and it still won't hold air, give me a call tommorow and i'll send you the shock out of my demo and you can ship me yours and i'll have a look at it and we'll go from there.

wilmot

Reaction score
Let us know once you get every thing worked out, with your setup you should have a sweet sled.We dont need anymore yamahaters!

bathtub28

Reaction score
Sorry i didn't call you back Cody, was in with the manager working out the fuel line problem and owning up to mistakes and what not. they fixed it checked it over, took it for a ride, etc. I had it out today and was running very sweet.... is a very fun sled with a bit of a bad luck streak i think, but hopefully have the bugs worked out now. will post when i get home in a week weather the shock holds air or not and cross that bridge when i get there. p.s. i am not a yamaha hater, just been posting my experience and looking for advice like everyone else does on here.... but would like to thank all for their advice and help, and to Cody from Robertson for his willingness to keep me on the snow.

bathtub28

Reaction score
so, was wanting to do the big wheel kit, and relocate the rear wheels to the inside of the rails, strictly cause i like the look much better. Is there a kit anyone recomends or sells for this, and is there any reason I should think about not doing this?

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Some guys have recomended not doing it with turbo's. But have seen lots with it too! If you are looking to go to 8" wheels with a 2-wheel kit on the inside I would look at mountainmachines.com and look at their offset axle kit. Ran that kit on my old T-Nytro. Loved it, looked great! - Cody

PS- only downfall with them is customer service and availability IMHO.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've picked up a couple 2wheel kits from Absolute Power and Performance for my Apex, I'm betting they have one for the Nytro.

Top Bottom