Need affordable repairs!(Climb Higher)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last couple times I needed work done on my quad I took it to Lonnie at Climb Higher and not only did he give me my monies worth he did it in record time.Told him I wanted to ride this weekend and he went out of his way to get me rolling again.His wait time for repairs is short right now so if you need something done give him a call and tell him I told you and you may even get a better deal.He knows his stuff and his rate is way lower than a dealer!
Thanks Lonnie!:thumbsup2:
catmando!

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've taken my quad and sled to him several times now and have always been satisfied with the service. He usually gets me in right away too. He'll go out if his way to get things done for you quick. Actually had my quad in there a couple of days ago. Way cheaper than a dealer and he'll take the time to explain things to you unlike some dealers.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've taken my quad and sled to him several times now and have always been satisfied with the service. He usually gets me in right away too. He'll go out if his way to get things done for you quick. Actually had my quad in there a couple of days ago. Way cheaper than a dealer and he'll take the time to explain things to you unlike some dealers.

How you been Bruce? Seen ya the other day draggin that monster of your around on the trailer..........Looks Good!
catmando!

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm doing good, how about yourself? I got some new rims on it a few weeks ago, better looking then the stock aluminum ones.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good ............we going to have to go for a ride soon.Was out at Lonnies a few times in the last couple weeks,surprised I missed ya!
catmando!

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Climbhigher on Tues with my quad and then again on Thurs with a buddy who wanted to get his looked at. Anytime you're up for a ride let me know, most week ends i'm out riding at Hells Half Acre but will ride anywhere.

Top Bottom