Need a tour guide for Golden area....

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to take my daughter out for a last run of the season. I have a few others interested in a day trip to Golden as well (This Saturday or next Saturday). Number of sleds at this time unknown but could be 6 total. None of us know the area. My daughter is on a 600 but don't want to get her into too hard of an area. Hills aren't an issue as long as it's relatively flat(she cant side hill well yet.)
Is there anyone heading out this Saturday or next Saturday that is willing to take us out for a tour so we can find some more areas to ride in for next year?

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We pretty much ride every weekend, if we happen to head to the same place we can show you around a bit. :)

We never really know what we're doing until right before though...but I will try to let you know. ;) Not sure if we'll be in an area suitable for Katie, especially if we're filming :/ but it'd be great to get out for a ride with you both sooner or later!

The trails are getting a bit mushy...up top would actually be good for her, easy to get around. Quartz might be your best bet for ease of getting around and trail access this time of year.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there Highfly
I might be heading out this weekend for a last rip.... saw your pics from Cat and thin there for sure. keep me posted and I will send you a PM thurs night if im going and will show you and your daughter around for sure. TTYL
Rich

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So cool thank you both. The sledding community is phenomenal.

Taminator, Katie would be beside herself to get to ride with a Sled Bettie. We dont want to mess up your filming so maybe we can hook up next season?

Rich, We will be ready.... we are ready :) I'll PM you and exchange details..

Thanks again!!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Rich cant make it to give us a tour but we are going anyways. He spent some time with me over the phone (thanks Rich) and we looked on the site showing me pictures of where to go from the cabin. So we will be leaving the Timmy's in Golden around 8:30 AM arriving in the parking lot around 9:00..... ish. Then we will head up the main trail to the cabin, and head into cabin valley.
If anyone is going to be up there and sees us, stop and say hi!

toyz

Reaction score
I am bring my son out also, sounds like he as the same level as your daughter. Maybe we can meet up. Driving a white dodge 3/4 ton with white cargo trailer.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am bring my son out also, sounds like he as the same level as your daughter. Maybe we can meet up. Driving a white dodge 3/4 ton with white cargo trailer.

Cool! Forsure! We have a white GMC HD quad cab, trailer is a tandem axel aluminum sled bed. Can meet at timmys or parking lot.

Top Bottom