need a posse!

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello and good day, im planning to head up to valemount, blue river this weekend, but unfortunatly the guys i ride with are all whipped lol... looking for a group or some guys i can tag along with for sat and sunday... I need to get out and ride!.... if anyones gonna go up this weekend and dont mind another rider let me know.. thx mike.......

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be greatly appreciated... well i do hope u head out.. let me know how to get ahold of u.. thanks again..

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just look for GOD.........or the top of the mtn.....................he rides a proclimb

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill likely be riding saturday, although wont know for sure until thursday.....you would be welcome. Really just sit in the parking lot and talk to guys, i would think that most groups would not mind an extra strong back;)

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
myself and 4 others are heading to vale today to ride thursday, friday, saturday and possibly part of sunday

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay well i will be out at allen on saturday.. Thanks for the response, hopefully be lots of fresh out there.. Just wanted to touch base and maybe make a few connections before i set out.. Just to satisfy the wife... Shes got the jitters and worrys about someone having my back out there... lol i know its all good...

Top Bottom