Need a little help

spitfire

Reaction score
Have a 14' aluminum two place trailer and would like to enclose it for both salt protection and theft. Any ideas on a cost effective way to do it.???? Thanks

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you could do besides buying one of those sled covers that flip up from the front. They cover the whole trailer, but they aren't that cheap. Just google snowmobile trailers on the internet and see for yourself. I have seen some around for like $2500 so not exactly sure about just buying the cover. I don't think you would want to try anything else. You could also just get something built for the front to block salt. Chain down your sleds. This is what I have done. Usually thieves are lazy and will move on to the next if locked down. If they really want it, they'll just take your trailer, or worse yet....truck, & trailer. Foggers.

Have a 14' aluminum two place trailer and would like to enclose it for both salt protection and theft. Any ideas on a cost effective way to do it.???? Thanks

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These look pretty good and well built. Not as secure as an enclosed but would keep the road goop off of your sled and a good place for storage in the summer.

Home

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey mike bite the bullet; you only go around this circuit once!! Sell the present trailer, buy yourself a nice enclosed, with room to hang riding gear, store extra gas, have some tools, generator, heater, tunes, fridge for after riding snacks, etc. You get the picture? Good luck and no I don't know anything about the toppers, fs

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have on my 14' Triton Aluminum Trailer a thing called Top Cap it is a fiberglass top that hinges on the front or back depending what you want and I love it, bought it a martin power sports in edmonton 2 years ago, pulls light keeps things clean, extra storage to and from the mountains, and best of all theives don't know what they are getting

500ssJW

Reaction score
Sell your trailer and buy mine. I have a 07 enclosed 2 place with the fiberglass top on it. Its hardly been used. I paid some where around the 6500 bucks for it and i will sell it to you for 4500 firm. There is 4 of us and a two place is to smal thats why we are selling it. Let me know what you think. I live in saskatchewan but we can easly meet some where. Thaanks

Top Bottom