Need a good shop in and around Grande Prairie

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some help!

I work in Grande Prairie and just brought my wife's 06 Crossfire with Diamond Drive up here for something to ride until I decide which new brand of sled I want to buy. I have a 2" track I want to swap out as the 1.25 track that's on it now kinda sucks, and do not have the time or the place to do it.

Does anyone know of a good shop that will do the job right the first time for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance for the help.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a guy north of Costco on about 2 miles, just south of the hwy 43 intersection. His name is Dave, cant remember the name of his shop. He is a nice guy, helped us out on a Saturday after hours.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a guy north of Costco on about 2 miles, just south of the hwy 43 intersection. His name is Dave, cant remember the name of his shop. He is a nice guy, helped us out on a Saturday after hours.

Xtreme Preformance. 780-539-6139. He's a decent feller and does good work. Definitely quicker than Mod Shop imo

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who does this stuff in his garage. Cheap, and does very good work. Pm me for details.

Top Bottom