Neck Brace

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im tall (long neck) so i dont find my leatt to be in the way at all. why do i wear one cause i have a mortage to pay, kids to feed and a wheel chair doesnt look that fun

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the Leatt GPX. Haven't used it yet, no friggin new snow. But recovering from a broken neck, hopefully it will do it's job and save me some injury when I crash again. From the fitting though, seems I will be wearing it on the outside of my jacket.

good to hear your back on snow!!! well when we get some

I have also considered getting one. I wear upper body and knee guards and some days that involve any airtime a neck brace would be a good idea.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went on there website. i like the idea of the neckbrace

but have been telling myself for a long time i need to start wearing upper body protection (hadlebars/deadfall in the chest dont feel good) has anyone wore there airfit body vest looks very non intrusive kinda like an undershirt.

I've been wearing 661 body armor, and knee pads.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear your back on snow!!! well when we get some

I have also considered getting one. I wear upper body and knee guards and some days that involve any airtime a neck brace would be a good idea.

Hopefully i get out in Febuary Shawn. The what if questions of course will always be there. You watched my accident, was nothing outta the ordinary for mountain riding. Can happen to anybody. Blackfoot has a couple nice options and it was good to talk to Lucas, haven't seen him since he left the other shop.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully i get out in Febuary Shawn. The what if questions of course will always be there. You watched my accident, was nothing outta the ordinary for mountain riding. Can happen to anybody. Blackfoot has a couple nice options and it was good to talk to Lucas, haven't seen him since he left the other shop.

ya anything can happen... nice I should go see Lucas and see what they got.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the Leatt GPX. Haven't used it yet, no friggin new snow. But recovering from a broken neck, hopefully it will do it's job and save me some injury when I crash again. From the fitting though, seems I will be wearing it on the outside of my jacket.

did you get yours in the city? if so where at?

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you get yours in the city? if so where at?

I did, Blackfoot Motorsports. They had several options. Even had 15% off last years stock, but I bought the current model. Just fit better out of the box. I think I paid $450. Pricey, but if it keeps me from doing anymore damage, it's priceless.

Top Bottom