Nasty Rumer

PlayKing

Reaction score
:confused: My buddy at work was trying to tell me that the sand dunes west of Hinton were going to be shutdown!!!!:realmad: Is this true? Could somebody out in the area confirm this. Those dunes are the best sand riding in Alberta.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dunes

I will check with my stepdad who lives and quads in the Hinton area and let you know.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I drove by the west entrance near the overlander on friday the trail was closed. Iam not sure about east entrance past the campsite.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are building a Kananaskis type resort near the sand dunes which eventually may effect the dunes but dont wet your pants,That is a ways down the road and may not effect it at all.As for the near future,very unlikely!
catmando!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have two buddies that were out there yesterday said it was great and I plan on heading down next week...not closed as far as we know!

Lionel

Reaction score
:confused: My buddy at work was trying to tell me that the sand dunes west of Hinton were going to be shutdown!!!!:realmad: Is this true? Could somebody out in the area confirm this. Those dunes are the best sand riding in Alberta.

The Kinkylake/wildhorselake road is the way in now

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok then just the entrance by the overlander is closed. Good to hear. Kinkylake/wildhorselake road is the only way I ever went in anyway.
THANKS

Top Bottom