Nash Decks

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a different contact number for Nash other than the 1 866 number on their website? That number just keeps ringing busy.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are still in business?

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still unable to contact them. At first I thought maybe something to do with Rogers issues, but now I'm thinking they must have closed shop. Anybody living in the area know if they are still open or are done???

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still unable to contact them. At first I thought maybe something to do with Rogers issues, but now I'm thinking they must have closed shop. Anybody living in the area know if they are still open or are done???
Call Jason Chuchwagon Trailers in Aldersyde . He's a dealer for Nash and can give you the lowdown 403) 603-0893

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post what happened to them once you connect or hear any information, thanks.
I spoke with Jason from Chuchwagon and he says that Nash is still open in Calgary. He didn't know why their phone number isn't working, it still won't connect for me. If you want anything from Nash I would go through Jason or a better option may be buying a Mammoth deck instead, they are a great deck made right here in Western Canada.

Top Bottom