Nascar

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see jr get a win after all those 2nd's last season. Strong showing by the "Evil Empire" (other than the 5 car) makes me happy :d

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a little worried after DC got the pass back onto the lead lap, and he was marching his way back to the front, not gunna lie, let out a cheer when he got taken out. :)

Sent from my iPad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure how I feel about the return of the 3 after watching him run...lol
Ahhh Petty won more races and the same amount of Championships and his car is running every weekend with another driver in it. I think Austin has a better chance of bringing back glory to the 3 than Almirola does in the 43.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was cool to see Junior win last night. There is a guy who is happy to win on Nascars biggest stage. Sure doesn't look like the corporate robots of Hendricks like Johnson and Gordon. Junior and Kasey are good dudes.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was and awesome last 2/3rd of the race - we need imminent rain showers way more often. best 500 that i have watched in a long long time.

Hard to believe Junior is turning 40 this year, pretty soon the will have to call him one of the old guns - he best get married soon or he will end up looking like Junior Johnson and his wife Lisa+NASCAR+Hall+Fame+Induction+Ztr_ufItrpSl.jpg

Did anyone else think that Denny Hamlin was going for a Justin Bieber look with that haircut?

was it just me or was Austin Dillon on a bit of a wrecking frenzy and didn't deserve the finish position he got.

DW looked a little worn out after that 6 hr delay

who knows, maybe Junior for the Champion but logically think Kyle Busch has the best chance (no that doesn't mean i like him - he is just damn entertaining to watch and listen too)

Kasey Kane spins out on pit road, WTF?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was and awesome last 2/3rd of the race - we need imminent rain showers way more often. best 500 that i have watched in a long long time.

Hard to believe Junior is turning 40 this year, pretty soon the will have to call him one of the old guns - he best get married soon or he will end up looking like Junior Johnson and his wifeView attachment 167882

Did anyone else think that Denny Hamlin was going for a Justin Bieber look with that haircut?

was it just me or was Austin Dillon on a bit of a wrecking frenzy and didn't deserve the finish position he got.

DW looked a little worn out after that 6 hr delay

who knows, maybe Junior for the Champion but logically think Kyle Busch has the best chance (no that doesn't mean i like him - he is just damn entertaining to watch and listen too)

Kasey Kane spins out on pit road, WTF?
Junior has a super hot girlfriend

Hamlin is going for the bad boy look?

That gall bladder surgery takes alot out of you. Been there done that

I think Kenseth or JJ again but JJ will have to figure out how to run good at Homestead a place Kenseth loves

If he's not spinning someone is spinning behind him. Tough luck for KK

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats everyones thoughts on the 2015 Nascar Hall Of Fame nominee's announced this past weekend? Any make it this go or will it be rest of the class from previous years? I think Buddy Baker and Labonte get in from this group.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that didn't hear the nominee's were Terry Labonte, Bill Elliot, Buddy Baker, Mike Stefanik and Robert Yates.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BIG NEWS in Nascar today!!!!!!!! Danica just surpassed 1,000,000 Twitter followers. She now has almost twice as many as JJ and surprisingly has more than any other female athlete in the world. OK.................its weak news.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BIG NEWS in Nascar today!!!!!!!! Danica just surpassed 1,000,000 Twitter followers. She now has almost twice as many as JJ and surprisingly has more than any other female athlete in the world. OK.................its weak news.
Looks like it wouldn't work out for Trashy anyways. She sounds like she is on her phone all the time. No time for lovin'....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Phoenix and here are the top 6: 2-22-1-48-88-16. Rays guy will lead them to the green flag.

Top Bottom