Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New scoring loop sucks! Takes all your attention away from the race watching the damn thing. Like Family Feud flipping signs on steroids.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Senor' Douche is attempting the double this year with Andretti Motorsports. Can Kurt get the win at Indy and Charlotte in the same day?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly doubt it. Does he even have any open wheel experience?

5 character insurance.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could run fairly fast for one lap at Talladega by myself but put 42 other drivers on the same track and I **** myself!

5 character insurance.

Pussy....

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great weekend in Phoenix. Met Harvick in the pits, he signed my shiny new #4 hat, and he wins the big race on Sunday - cool! Also sat in front of Roger Penske in the bleachers above the suites at the start of the race. He seemed very happy to have his cars both on the front row. Perfect trip other than the rainout on Saturday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great weekend in Phoenix. Met Harvick in the pits, he signed my shiny new #4 hat, and he wins the big race on Sunday - cool! Also sat in front of Roger Penske in the bleachers above the suites at the start of the race. He seemed very happy to have his cars both on the front row. Perfect trip other than the rainout on Saturday.
So whats the trick to getting a garage pass Brew?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats the trick to getting a garage pass Brew?
Just gotta know people with lotsa cash I guess. He and his business partner own a suite there and always sponsor a K&N series car or Nationwide car at Phoenix. Golf cart to take guys down for pit tours too. Feel totally spoiled when I get to go there and watch from the suite. It's not cheap but hey - you only live once.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Testing the rum in Vegas. Seems ok to drink...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st practice is over. Here are your fast 5: 99-22-48-17-1. Fords looking fast early.

Top Bottom