Nascar

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had it paused for 15mins while buddy returned my sled trailer.....thanks for the spoiler snopro :) ! I guess it's just like Supercross where I have to stay off fb and Twitter. Always getting spoil alerts on there. Seems the real world is 10 mins behind the guys actually at the race!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ambrose was the cause of a wreck earlier in the week and caused another. I wouldnt want him anywhere around me.......ahead or behind.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We go to the fall race in Phoenix every year now since 2002. I have been to Vegas twice and was at Daytona in 2001 when Sr. was killed. That was a bad one.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We go to the fall race in Phoenix every year now since 2002. I have been to Vegas twice and was at Daytona in 2001 when Sr. was killed. That was a bad one.
Wow...the Daytona in 01 would have been crazy to be at. Kinda neat, kinda not. I've only been a big fan for 3-4 years and went to Charolette in Oct 2010. Old man bought a house a few miles from the Phoenix track a couple years ago, so I'll be a regular there now every Nov That I can swing it!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you would have thought that someone shot the president that day. Pretty sad. People were totally messed up when they announced he had passed. People magazine did a poll after his death and asked people all over America if they knew who Earnhardt was and also who there president was. 74% knew who the president was and 92% knew who Sr. was. Amazing heh?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havnt been to any nascar race but the folks have been goin to the spring bristol race for the last 3 years and love it. Been making plans for a guys only trip to bristol one of these years comin up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havnt been to any nascar race but the folks have been goin to the spring bristol race for the last 3 years and love it. Been making plans for a guys only trip to bristol one of these years comin up.

The Bristol night race is definately on my bucket list. Had a buddy go last year and he said there were no shortage of hillbillies at that one. Lol.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bristols on my list too....would love to see a short track and I think that one would be the best!

Top Bottom