Nascar

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa! She's HOT! :)
Would have like to see how she responded when he called her a 'simple' girl...2 ways to take that, and the ladies usually take it the way that it wasn't meant. Been down that trail a time or two :d :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa! She's HOT! :)
Would have like to see how she responded when he called her a 'simple' girl...2 ways to take that, and the ladies usually take it the way that it wasn't meant. Been down that trail a time or two :d :beer:

Saw her on the awards show. Very pretty but not very talkative and looked like she didn't want to be there. Good to see Jr. has a girlfriend though. All is well in Nascar Nation now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word is Allmendinger is out at Petty and Kurt Busch is in the 43 car. OMG!!!!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word is Allmendinger is out at Petty and Kurt Busch is in the 43 car. OMG!!!!!!

I read this too but thats not a complete done deal! Jack Rousch supplies engines for RPM and they claim since Busch drove for him and they had trouble between the two of them if Jack refuses to supply engines to RPM because Busch would be driving for them then its not gonna happen.

I was also suprised when I read this too. AJ is a very likeable guy and always seems to mention his sponsers a TON while on TV. I think he has talent and is finally coming around to be a competitor in this sport. If he does leave RPM a race team looking for a driver with some potentiol should really take a hard look at him.

Im not in anyway a Busch supporter but lets look at this situation from a business stand point. AJ is a driver with some unknown potentiol, I think he is capable of running upfront with a little tweeking in the crew department. Kurt on the other hand has proven potentiol as he is a cup champion and has proven he can run up front. I dont like the guy, but from a business stand point you have to take a step back and look at an available proven commodity. Lets face it, RPM isnt a consistent contender to win races week in and week out. So if they are looking for a guy to possibly provide that to their race team Kurt Busch is it. When your not as successful and the Hendrick's, Rousch's, Childeress's you might be willing to put up with a guy with an attitude to possibly reach the elite teams in todays NASCAR world.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to me! Reports have Best Buy sponsoring Matt Kenseth in the #17 Roush Fenway Ford next year leaving the 43 car. It amazes me it took this long to find a sponsor for a quality ride like the 17 car.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I was also suprised kenseth didnt find a sponsor sooner. Although Rousch was positive with kenseth, he planned on fielding the car weather it was sponsored or not. That says alot about the quality of that team.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its official today. Greg Zipadelli has left JGR and gone to Stewart Haas to be the new competition director. Jason Ratcliff has been named Joey Logano's new crewchief for the 20 car.

I believe the writting was on the wall for Zippie. He wasnt going anywhere with that underage and unskilled driver.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its official today. Greg Zipadelli has left JGR and gone to Stewart Haas to be the new competition director. Jason Ratcliff has been named Joey Logano's new crewchief for the 20 car.
Zippy belongs with Smoke.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this kind of intresting.

NASCAR - Dale Earnhardt Jr. is opening up - ESPN

Could boost his on track performance. Other reason I post this is I believe pages back on this thread people were wondering why he doesnt have a wife/girlfriend.

I remember listening to a Sirius Nascar show and they did a survey with the drivers, asking if they had a daughter of age, would they want her dating Jr. The overwhelming answer was "Hell no"! I guess he has a rep as a bit of a hound dog when it comes to the women.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bickering in the Ford camps. RPM not happy RFR may be getting Best Buy away from them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bickering in the Ford camps. RPM not happy RFR may be getting Best Buy away from them.

Official! Best Buy goes with Roush racing today. It is an 11 race deal as a primary sponsor with 2 races with Edwards and 9 with Matt Kenseth. They will also be an associate sponsor on both cars all season. No word yet on the future of the 43 car and Almendinger. There is no way Petty will be able to run that car unsponsored next year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snake job!!! Ragan gets blindsided as Penske goes with Allmendinger in the 22 car. One year deal and Ragan is now the favourite to go to the unsponsored 43 car. Never saw that coming.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's back!!!!! Kurt Busch today signed or shook paws I should say with James Finch and Phoenix racing to drive the 51 car next year in Sprint Cup. And Kurts big line was that he looks forward to sitting on a tailgate in the garage after a race drinking beers with his new owner until Nascar kicks them out of the track. That's time Finch will never get back as far as I'm concerned.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sources close to RPM are saying that David Ragan will be named today as the replacement for AJ Allmendinger at Petty Motorsports for the 43 car. No word of any sponsor coming on board. Happy to see that Brian Vickers still doesn't have a ride. Bawhahahahaha!!!

Top Bottom