Nascar

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The big joke they are talking about now is who will crewchief the little brat. I mean, would you work with some one that called you every name in the book nonstop for 3 hours everyweekend?
he have the slowest car and lots of DNF if I was his crew chief , doing that bs

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya this is big news today. Its all they been talking about on Sirrius Nascar radio today. Looks like David Ragan is the front runner for the job at Penske. Rumor has it he has already signed a 1 year contract.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to bad Vickers & BK are'nt on the same boat

Whoa whoa whoa here troll. Whats wrong with BK? I think he could be the next up and coming star. He is a tough racer and seems to be a humble guy.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa here troll. Whats wrong with BK? I think he could be the next up and coming star. He is a tough racer and seems to be a humble guy.
I'm on the fence with BK will see how his driving is this next season . I think he needs to get flip over a couple of more times then he will realize that he is peeing with the big DOGS and its a give and take sport

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with BK will see how his driving is this next season . I think he needs to get flip over a couple of more times then he will realize that he is peeing with the big DOGS and its a give and take sport

I want to ask the question why is it everybodytalk about dale sr. how he would stand his ground or wreck somebody and how popular he was. but now when somebody holds their own or roots somebody outta the way they are a badass? Is an earnhardt the only name that can do that kind of stuff? If thats the case people will be waiting a long time cause I dont know if jr has the ability sr. did.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale Sr. would wipe his azz with BK's scrawny little body. Just sayin'..............lol.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to ask the question why is it everybodytalk about dale sr. how he would stand his ground or wreck somebody and how popular he was. but now when somebody holds their own or roots somebody outta the way they are a badass? Is an earnhardt the only name that can do that kind of stuff? If thats the case people will be waiting a long time cause I dont know if jr has the ability sr. did.
when its for the win its all good when your bending cars up in the begining and middle of a race you don't belong there , jmo :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was alot of things through the year. Berating his crew publically, flipping off people, treating media members like garbage but the final straw was calling Dr. Jerry Punch from ESPN a mothertrucker on national TV. Did I miss anything? Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the news is in and Darian Grubb was named today as the new crewchief for Denny Hamlin next year. Apparently in other news if Ragan gets the ride at Penske then Kurt Busch will be driving for Phoenix Racing and James Finch in the 51 car. Wow!!! what a drop in team performance for Senior Busch. And you thought he had a temper with Penske.........

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the news is in and Darian Grubb was named today as the new crewchief for Denny Hamlin next year. Apparently in other news if Ragan gets the ride at Penske then Kurt Busch will be driving for Phoenix Racing and James Finch in the 51 car. Wow!!! what a drop in team performance for Senior Busch. And you thought he had a temper with Penske.........

Word is Finch is a real hard a$$ and has already told Kurt how it will be. Supposedly Kurt promised to be a good boy. We shall see how this works out.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word is Finch is a real hard a$$ and has already told Kurt how it will be. Supposedly Kurt promised to be a good boy. We shall see how this works out.
AH I could kiss KARMA rite in the azz at high noon in front of the post office LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
word is finch is a real hard a$$ and has already told kurt how it will be. Supposedly kurt promised to be a good boy. We shall see how this works out.

yeah he has already said he wont put up with his chit if he drives for him. The key is ragan, if he doesnt drive the penske car then finch says he already has a deal with ragan. Still no guarantee busch will be driving next year.

Top Bottom