Nascar

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is wild. One mistake albeit a horrible one and his career could be finished. Bubba lost a sponsor as well earlier. Maybe the team owners will crack down and stop the E Racing for fear of what can happen.

They get paid a lot. And sponsorship money is tight. More could happen. Yes maybe I racing be gone.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This could be bad for us. Him and Larson were top contenders for 48 car. Larson is prolly out now

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This could be bad for us. Him and Larson were top contenders for 48 car. Larson is prolly out now

Larson out for sure.

I will follow Brad.

I drive a Dodge Ram diesel. Can’t afford a Ford

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy. Just read basically everyone has dumped him. Credit One, McDonalds, Chevrolet, I Racing. Ganassi has stopped payment to him and suspended him and so has NASCAR indefinitely. How can a kids career tumble that fast?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy. Just read basically everyone has dumped him. Credit One, McDonalds, Chevrolet, I Racing. Ganassi has stopped payment to him and suspended him and so has NASCAR indefinitely. How can a kids career tumble that fast?

What did kyle say to loose his career??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the guy that Larson called the N word black or white? I find it hypocritical that black people call each other the N word but it’s taboo if anyone else uses the word. Not trying to justify what he said but there is a lot of hypocrisy nowadays on stuff like this. Look at our PM for example? He got off Scott free?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the other guys was a honky... that baffles me, again these guys are on mic all the time... where did that thought come from? Squirrel...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep is now a free agent after Ganassi let him go this morning. Wonder who the first team that picks him up will be? You gotta know it will happen. Look at Kurt Busch. Beat his wife and still racing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he will become a rap singer? Those guys make 7 figures yearly and are adored by millions using this type of language all the time?

Ridgeclough Ron

Reaction score
My thoughts on this incident is Kyle was wrong for saying what he said and is not excusable. The consequences for his actions are and should be harsh. But, he is a very good driver and another team will be willing to overlook this incident if Kyle takes all the proper steps including his sensitivity training.

Top Bottom