Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dudes at Pocano say they will sell tickets individually for each race, but if you buy tickets to both races, the price will be the same for both combined as if you bought one ticket for this years race. Trying to make it more affordable to get asses in the stands, but I bet the concessions dont get cheaper :).
Pocono has struggled for years. The race is usually boring as someone always checks out early . The only exciting finish's are the very late caution with 5 wide restarts or the full mileage ending when everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see who runs out first. In my opinion one weekend is plenty for that track. Nascar needs another short track or road course.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pocono has struggled for years. The race is usually boring as someone always checks out early . The only exciting finish's are the very late caution with 5 wide restarts or the full mileage ending when everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see who runs out first. In my opinion one weekend is plenty for that track. Nascar needs another short track or road course.

I suggest oval in Vegas Saturday.

Road course Sunday.

Real in Vegas it would be easy.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

From what I understand a bunch of contracts with different tracks expire in 2021, I suspect this schedule change is a precursor to a more dramatic change in the near future.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they have a bit of a course out behind the track where you can try out exotic cars for a few dollars but not sure it would be Nascar worthy? I shouldn't say I guess as I have never seen it but could hear the Lambo's squeling tires out there when I was doing the Petty Driving experience the 2 times I was there.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they have a bit of a course out behind the track where you can try out exotic cars for a few dollars but not sure it would be Nascar worthy? I shouldn't say I guess as I have never seen it but could hear the Lambo's squeling tires out there when I was doing the Petty Driving experience the 2 times I was there.

They could widen areas of it. Vegas attacts people just because it’s Vegas. So much more than Nascar to do.

Just my opion. I would go.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm I hate that Kyle 18 brags about how many win in truck series he has, does he not know he is racing non cup pro drivers and makes him look like a £>|}%*!.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm I hate that Kyle 18 brags about how many win in truck series he has, does he not know he is racing non cup pro drivers and makes him look like a £>|}%*!.
Well he won another one tonight. Like a man racing boys.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Johnson gonna be fast in the race to? Here is your top 10 qualifiers for Sundays race: 48-24-9-41-3-11-8-22-13-43

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking all the practising they have been doing won’t help. Weather here in Fort Worth just changed with this cold front. The race will be interesting. Yes, we are going to the races!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Val! Let us know what you think after the weekend. Always had Texas on my bucket list for a few years now. Have a great time!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tuned in midway, loved seeing Chase with the lead and Jimmie competitive. Kyle made a bad call and I think it bit Jim for the sweep... good race, waiting for the checkers now!

Top Bottom