Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I like the format. It is must watch TV now. None of this crap where you go to Homestead and the announcers say ......the 48 car needs to finish 34th or better to win the Championship.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listened to the last 52 laps on Sirrius on way back from Cochrane today and Harvick said he pushed Keselowski towards Gordon so Gordon could get closer to him to punch him. I see penalties for Harvick and no one else. Harvick had no business being mixed up in it and he was just stirring up chit. I didn't agree with Keselowski punting Gordon and Gordon has every right to get in it with Brad but who's kidding who. Gordon doesn't want to fight anymore than Brad does. Gordon has a history of being the yappy ankle biter when he feels he's been hard done by.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your take with what happened on the track?
well, first of all what the hell was Gordon doing starting on the outside. it worked once by total fluke and being pushed past Johnson. he should have restarted down low where it is safe and tried for the restart of his life. worst case scenario is finish 2nd. blue douche saw a tiny window and jammed er' in there. wonder if he rails his ol' lady like that. whatever though, going for a win is going for a win. I love the no holds barred tactic of this format. I haven't enjoyed racing like this in a few years. the beauty of it all is this goes on from the drop of the rag right until the checkers. I FRICKIN" LOVE IT!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the best Chase since Smoke railed off 5 wins to tie Edwards in 2011 and win the whole shebang. Daring passes and guys pushing the limits to win. Its win or go home boys. At least Keselowski is going for it!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say one thing though. Claire B interviewed Rick Hendrick after the race and he was pretty upset for a guy who normally holds his composure so well. He even insinuated that Brad will get his at some point. That is something for Mr. H to say. Lol. With Harvick gonna stop Kenseth from winning and Gordon stopping Kez from winning we could see more brawls in Phoenix next week.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Jeffy get a little heated, just wish he would have finished better this late in the game. Couple of great wins for Hendrick but need to see the 24 in there.

This racing format is lights out. Super exciting.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff is still in the mix. It is tight up top with Logano, Hamlin Newman Edwards and Jeff all right there. I think Harvick, kez and Kenseth all need a win now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually.........its tighter at the back than the front. The 22 and 11 car are tied then it goes: 31 at-2, 24 at -12, 20 at -13, 99 at -13, 2 at -17 and 4 at -18. Only 6 points between Gordon and Harvick. If the top 3 cars run clean they should be in.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive really been a brad k fan since he came to this sport. I know there are alot of guy that dont like him but he is a hell of a driver and leaves nothing on the track. I hate drivers saying they had a good day. With brad its either a great day or a bad day. After all these guys get paid to race.

Very similar to NFL football. We pay them players to play football which means tackling like they have a pair. Nothing gets under my skin more then player we are paying millions of dollars and they tackle like a 3rd grader. Would you like to see someone getting paid millions play flag football? Hell no! Why do you want to see a racecar driver be satisfied running second or third?

Big E was never happy running second or third and he used his car up to try and get the win. If gordon and brad were racing for 10th or 15th then fine, be mad. Hell it was for a possible win!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad is similar to kyle busch.......except he can take the take the heat after dishing it out.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People better keep their eye on kyle larson, i think he is similar way.

Top Bottom