Nascar

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard not to like Junior. Nothing fake about his personality.
his daddy was my racing hero, been a Sr fan ever since I first started watching nascar. just want to see the kid do well, was cool to see him ecstatic about the win. you hardly see any emotion like that from Jr

my Sr tribute lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piucking Polaris.

Did they sell Brad the axle. Chit I have 6 broken ones in my garage over the years

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his daddy was my racing hero, been a Sr fan ever since I first started watching nascar. just want to see the kid do well, was cool to see him ecstatic about the win. you hardly see any emotion like that from Jr

my Sr tribute lol

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/maylong13009Medium_zps6149184e.jpg
Was a sad day for me in 2001. My dream to go to Daytona and end up seeing an icon die in front of my eyes.Never saw so many people crying in my life. People magazine did a poll and asked Americans who their president was. Only 79% knew but 94% knew who Dale Earnhardt was.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenseth on the pole at Texas. Gordon also on the front row. Tony Stewart set a new track record and new fastest lap ever on a mile and a half in Nascar history with a subpar 27 second lap at over 200mph! This was in the first round of the new qualifying system.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody taking in the remaining Chase races? I'm leaving for Phoenix next Tuesday for the final cut down for the Championship race in Homestead. Should be cutting the tension with a knife.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody taking in the remaining Chase races? I'm leaving for Phoenix next Tuesday for the final cut down for the Championship race in Homestead. Should be cutting the tension with a knife.
Thatll be a good one. I however will be watching from home

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edwards fastest in second practice today and Johnson fastest in Happy Hour. Should be a gooder tomorrow! Speeds are up with the new cars and cooler conditions.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harvick is #1 when he pushed BK into Jeff while there are standing beside the car

well that what I saw............ LOL

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant figure out why harvick was mad. Hell even menards crew was throwing punches. Wtf?!?!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad k was on probation if i remember right......gonna be intresting how NASCAR handles this.

Top Bottom