Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anybody else notice how Carl almost left subway out of victory lane talk? he thanked all his sponsors except subway. I was surprised but then at the very end before he turned away from the camera he said he was going to get a subway sandwich. That seemed like a red flag to me. hell, he even mentioned cheezits when he was thanking his sponsors. since when did cheezits donate more then subway?!?! :confused:

5 character insurance.
Hey this isn't the Jimmy Johnson show. Not everyone is in victory Lane every second week. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! Another big sponsor hits the dust. Home Depot announced it will be leaving NASCAR at the end of the season when their contract expires with Joe Gibbs Racing. I wonder if 6 time has anything to do with their decision?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! Another big sponsor hits the dust. Home Depot announced it will be leaving NASCAR at the end of the season when their contract expires with Joe Gibbs Racing. I wonder if 6 time has anything to do with their decision?

Wow! Not good! Hate to see the BIG sponsors pull the plug

Sent from my iPad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar has got to get ahold of this Woody. Dupont, UPS, Home Depot just to name a few. This sport has priced itself out of sponsors. They say it takes 30 mill to buy a car for the year now. Its hard on the marketing teams for these race teams these days. A few years ago your marketing guy needed to find on sponsor and now they gotta search around for 8-10 to get through a season and then maybe replace 4-5 of them for the next year. Its time to make this sport cheaper before no one can afford it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres your fastest 5 qualifiers for the race tomorrow night: 2-22-24-11-4. Danica was fast in practice and qualified 10th. It looks like its Bad Brad's race to lose as he has dominated all weekend so far.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. As long as it does not rain. Friggin Ken

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun wont be out for tomorrow's race....................but then it is a night race.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doolaide gives one even more intelligence than the average soul. Maxwell has proven it over and over again. HaHa.

I have only talked to Maxwell on the phone about my yard drainage and surveying. He was very helpful.

One day I might see him in person.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ray's guy Keselowski dominates in Kentucky last night winning the race driving away. Here were the top 5 finishers: 2-18-31-20-88:smilieicon_ford:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time since 2002 I believe that only 42 cars in the race. Lots of empty seats in the stands as well? Hmmmmm

Top Bottom