Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the demise of speed has anyone found a way to get the truck racing other than US satellite.
Haven't seen a truck race now for awhile. I think the days of watching trucks and Sprint Cup practices and qualifying are long gone here in Canada unfortunately....

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get direct tv for $50 a month and i'll get the truck racing back hopefully before Eldora. I've just been holding out for a more economical way to watch.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speed/Fox 1 is still on Shaw/Star Choice, I watch pretty much every truck race. I don't watch too much practice thou, since its summer time. Have more pressing projects to outside when its on. Channels #274 in HD, or #406 non hd. I wish tsn would get its head of its ass & show Nhra on the weeked. They dont have chase puck anymore, its time tsn to become new motorsports channel in Canada!

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to switch to shaw but after doing some research it looks like speed will be gone once their contract is up. From what I found out is speed can not switch to fox sports1 because the crtc license for speed is motorsport only so they are just running out their contracts in Canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Todays Edwards rumor is Edwards to Gibbs with M&M's as the sponsor. Monster Energy drinks may go full time on Kyles car if this happens. When Edwards was asked if he would ever race for a company that didn't follow his healthy ideals on nutrition he replied " no comment".

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Charlotte Observer reporting Biffle has re upped with RFR and announcement coming soon.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jayski's reporting Edwards deal with Joe Gibbs is a done deal. No word on date of annoucement. Fawk...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ist practice over in wine country. After a bunch of lefts and rights here were the top 5 fastest: 41-15-55-78-42

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Hour final practice is complete and Bowyer still looking fast. Here were the fast 5: 15-27-99-1-88. Edwards and Biffle pretty fast so far but tail end charlies at there signature track Michigan. WTF?????

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Hour final practice is complete and Bowyer still looking fast. Here were the fast 5: 15-27-99-1-88. Edwards and Biffle pretty fast so far but tail end charlies at there signature track Michigan. WTF?????

2014 has been a bad year in more ways than 1 :rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Sonoma and Jamie Mac set a new track record to sit on the pole. Here were the top 5 in qualifying. 1-42-99-41-4

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spokesperson from M&M's yesterday denied Carl Edwards will be racing there colors next year. They say Kyle Busch is their guy and will stay their guy. Apparently now Edwards has a clause in his contract that he can't reveal any changes in his status until September similar to what Kenseth had in his. When Kenseth left RFR announced after the Sonoma race that year that he would be leaving. Expect the same this year?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,JD Gibbs said today that Kyle Busch would keep M&M's as a sponsor for next year. He also said there would be no answer on a 4th car until September. Coincidence?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's gonna win at Sonoma today? Will Hendricks make it 6-6 for the last 6 races this year?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Way to go Carl winning at a track I never thought he'd win at. Should lock him into the Chase. Surprised Marcus wasn't stronger today. Here were your top 5 finishers: 99-24-88-1-27

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spokesperson from M&M's yesterday denied Carl Edwards will be racing there colors next year. They say Kyle Busch is their guy and will stay their guy. Apparently now Edwards has a clause in his contract that he can't reveal any changes in his status until September similar to what Kenseth had in his. When Kenseth left RFR announced after the Sonoma race that year that he would be leaving. Expect the same this year?
did anybody else notice how Carl almost left subway out of victory lane talk? he thanked all his sponsors except subway. I was surprised but then at the very end before he turned away from the camera he said he was going to get a subway sandwich. That seemed like a red flag to me. hell, he even mentioned cheezits when he was thanking his sponsors. since when did cheezits donate more then subway?!?! :confused:

5 character insurance.

Top Bottom