Nascar

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THats why I added (for the most part):d

On another note I absolutely HATE TNTs coverage I wish fox would cover the whole racing season. I understand they have football and all that but I love their coverage over any other network

My only beef with FOX is that they have the track noise and it overpowers any commentary, the only commentary that I'm interested in, is when they go to the in-car radios and I can't hear a durn thing that the drivers are saying. Usually miss some funny one liner from the drivers. :)
Other than that, I agree Fox has WAY better coverage :) :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Zeeber! Had to stay away from this thread as I just watched it on tape delay. Looks like Gordon, Hamlin and Senor Busch gotta be the favorites for Indy as this race usually translates into a solid run at the Brickyard. Next weekend is Ford weekend at Michigan!:d:beer::beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh,Oh the douche canoe is back in the news again after the race at Pocono. Failed post race inspection as the car was to low on the front left corner. Penalties to be announced on Tuesday. Ah, who loves Kyle more than Nascar. Lmao.:d:d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Zeeber! Had to stay away from this thread as I just watched it on tape delay. Looks like Gordon, Hamlin and Senor Busch gotta be the favorites for Indy as this race usually translates into a solid run at the Brickyard. Next weekend is Ford weekend at Michigan!:d:beer::beer:

or jr at michigan...... thats where his last win came and he just keeps knocking them down! Just think what its gonna do for the sport when he starts winning again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or jr at michigan...... thats where his last win came and he just keeps knocking them down! Just think what its gonna do for the sport when he starts winning again.

The masses will be happy again and t shirt sales will go through the roof if its possible for that to happen anymore than it already does.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My only beef with FOX is that they have the track noise and it overpowers any commentary, the only commentary that I'm interested in, is when they go to the in-car radios and I can't hear a durn thing that the drivers are saying. Usually miss some funny one liner from the drivers. :)
Other than that, I agree Fox has WAY better coverage :) :beer:

I agree and it isn't the same without DW. And whats with the post race coverage? Only 3 interviews WTF? Thank god for Nascar Victory Lane.:confused:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree and it isn't the same without DW. And whats with the post race coverage? Only 3 interviews WTF? Thank god for Nascar Victory Lane.:confused:

I know what a bunch of BS! and I think they had 4 or 5 commerical breaks in there too! I have never seen such a chitty job of broadcasting:mad:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar fined Dave Rogers, crew chief for Kyle Busch $25000 for his part in the illegal race car at Pocono and Busch and Gibbs each were docked 6......yes 6...... oh yes 6 championship points as well. It looks like Nascar is pretty tough on owners roughing up drivers but cheaters get a slap on the wrist. And who said dictatorships were not alive and well in America today? :confused:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar fined Dave Rogers, crew chief for Kyle Busch $25000 for his part in the illegal race car at Pocono and Busch and Gibbs each were docked 6......yes 6...... oh yes 6 championship points as well. It looks like Nascar is pretty tough on owners roughing up drivers but cheaters get a slap on the wrist. And who said dictatorships were not alive and well in America today? :confused:

I hadn't heard about this, what did they do that was illegal on the car?

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 points is still about the same as the 25 it would have got last year. I really liked Harvick running him down the track on one of the straight aways! Then after the race saying he hasn't seen anything yet, that was after all their last race on probation!! have at'er boys!!! :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar today named the 5 inductee's for the next installment into the Nascar Hall Of Fame. Darrell Waltrip, Cale Yarborough, Dale Inman, Glen Wood and Richie Evans were the successful inductee's. How did these picks match up with your choices boys. I had everyone but Evans as I had picked Fireball Roberts.:):beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fords are looking fast at Michigan this week in first practice with Ragan and Allmendinger leading the way. Who's your pick boys? I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ragan will win his first at the 2 miler. Also news that JGR is courting Carl Edwards for the #20 car. No word if Logano would be out or go to a 4th JGR entry. Hope he stays with Roush.:(

bradb

Reaction score
Going with the 17, 14 second pick. Sooner or later Stewarts shitty luck has to end.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fords are looking fast at Michigan this week in first practice with Ragan and Allmendinger leading the way. Who's your pick boys? I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ragan will win his first at the 2 miler. Also news that JGR is courting Carl Edwards for the #20 car. No word if Logano would be out or go to a 4th JGR entry. Hope he stays with Roush.:(

Just heard that JGR has had their oil pans confiscated. Apparently a new design that wasn't inspected/approved by Nascar. So Hamlin, Logano and Douche Canoe may get some points taken off depending on the out come.

Top Bottom