Nascar

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So first practice at Pocono is over and Edwards is the fastest. Who you guys picking this week? Nascar has determined the tranny gear ratios for this week so they say to expect the boys to be shifting in the tunnel turn like a few years back. And.... Richard Childress talked to the media about the Canoe incident last week and apparently fans have been sending him cash to help him pay the Nascar imposed fine but he is saying that he will pay the fine personally and the money sent in will go to a hospital charity that is close to his heart. What will the Douche Canoe do this week to upset the apple cart I wonder......:confused:

That's hilarious, hillbilly fans sending Richard Childress money...I guess if your kids don't go to school they don't need lunch money............:rofl::rofl:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious, hillbilly fans sending Richard Childress money...I guess if your kids don't go to school they don't need lunch money............:rofl::rofl:

thats dedication to the sport right there! although canoe had it comin for a long time Im just glad somebody finally took care of the situation (kinda):rolleyes:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright.... Who's on yours? Sounds like your doin alright

Top secret picks this year :p:p. How it works is the top five drivers from the last season are in box #1 and you can only pick one for your team, drivers 6 to 10 are in box #2 and you pick one, and so on for 11 picks. It gets really tough in the last 5 or 6 boxes.

bradb

Reaction score
Got to go with the 22, been pretty strong lately. 2nd pick,24,way past due.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

More like doctors, lawyers and successful business folks from all walks of life. The face of Nascar has evolved just like the sport itself. This is the number 2 major league sport in America behind the NFL. You a lawn bowling kind of guy?:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More like doctors, lawyers and successful business folks from all walks of life. The face of Nascar has evolved just like the sport itself. This is the number 2 major league sport in America behind the NFL. You a lawn bowling kind of guy?:d

I'm guessing it isn't the doctors and lawyers sending the millionaire cash to pay his fine.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I googled Nascar the sport and here is what I found from a wide variety of sources: Top 7 televised sports in America are: #1 NFL, #2 Nascar, #3 MLB,#4 NCAA College Basketball, #5 NHL, #6 NBA, #7 NCAA College Football. Nascar is the #1 spectator sport in America with up to 275 million viewers broadcasted in 150 countries and 20 languages. It is still the fastest growing sport in the world with merchandise sales over 2 billion annually. It has the most brand loyal fans in America with the most Fortune 500 participation than any sport in the world. Interestingly the demographic consists of 40% women and 53% white collar makeup for fan base. The hillbillies are leaving for the hills to make room for hot women in jeans and Budweiser tank tops and successful business people...........................................just sayin'.:d:beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I googled Nascar the sport and here is what I found from a wide variety of sources: Top 7 televised sports in America are: #1 NFL, #2 Nascar, #3 MLB,#4 NCAA College Basketball, #5 NHL, #6 NBA, #7 NCAA College Football. Nascar is the #1 spectator sport in America with up to 275 million viewers broadcasted in 150 countries and 20 languages. It is still the fastest growing sport in the world with merchandise sales over 2 billion annually. It has the most brand loyal fans in America with the most Fortune 500 participation than any sport in the world. Interestingly the demographic consists of 40% women and 53% white collar makeup for fan base. The hillbillies are leaving for the hills to make room for hot women in jeans and Budweiser tank tops and successful business people...........................................just sayin'.:d:beer:

One of the reasons NASCAR is gaining popularity is because it's such a classy show. No spoiled, over paid, competitors in this sport (for the most part). This is a TEAM sport instead of some spoiled person complaining because they didn't get the ball or a penalty was called on them for something that was obvious. NASCAR is just all around a class act!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons NASCAR is gaining popularity is because it's such a classy show. No spoiled, over paid, competitors in this sport (for the most part). This is a TEAM sport instead of some spoiled person complaining because they didn't get the ball or a penalty was called on them for something that was obvious. NASCAR is just all around a class act!

Except for the odd dust up between car owners and douche bags in the garage area......:d:d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except for the odd dust up between car owners and douche bags in the garage area......:d:d

THats why I added (for the most part):d

On another note I absolutely HATE TNTs coverage I wish fox would cover the whole racing season. I understand they have football and all that but I love their coverage over any other network

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called er boys! Harvick and jr both had good days but the DC and DC sr was right up there too:(

Top Bottom