Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got as much a chance playing around with her as I do strapping in at New Hampshire next week for the 17 car.

No. 17? Thats a ford...........boy you set your standards low! :D

Sent while not working too hard

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Todays Nascar news. Stenhouse Jr. will attempt the Dover Chase race. Petty ready to resign with Ford again. And just found out that Steve Addington and Tony Stewart sit in on the Hendrick car debriefs every Tuesday. Isn't that a direct violation of the 4 team car rule?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After last weekends crash and poor finish Jeffy has ditched the stache. Expect things to turn around for him this weekend.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditching the stache must have worked. Gordon on the pole

Who would have thought heh? Busch Jr, Stewart, Vickers and Edwards round out the top 5. Hamlin was fastest in 1st practice but his team screwed up on the tire pressures I guess putting race run pressures in instead of there qualifying pressures by mistake. Hopefull y Nascar will inspect Kenseths car to make sure the shocks are bolted on properly before the race.:rolleyes:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt you know Hendrick runs nascar? Anyways, Im going to Charlotte night race October 13. Scored a really sweet deal, paided for time off work, flight is paided, room is paided for. Get watch the race from the infield. Suppose to tour race shops, hall of fame, plus nationwide race friday nite also. But this took 15yrs to get, better enjoy it. Likely wont come again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regan Smith says he is out of the 78 car next year as Furniture Row is looking at Kurt Busch or Brian Vickers. To bad as he has done well with a poorly funded team.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regan Smith says he is out of the 78 car next year as Furniture Row is looking at Kurt Busch or Brian Vickers. To bad as he has done well with a poorly funded team.

Just an under funded team. I wouldnt call it poorly just under funded. That young guy has a ton of talent and a load of potential. I would like to see RCR pick him up over busch

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin fastest in both practices at New Hampshire. Now if he can get to the front after his team chit the bed in qualifying.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's everyone picking today? I got a feeling Biffle will be carrying the Ford colors to victory Lane for the blue oval. He's pretty good at the flat 1 miler.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's everyone picking today? I got a feeling Biffle will be carrying the Ford colors to victory Lane for the blue oval. He's pretty good at the flat 1 miler.

Im gonna pick the biggest douche in the sport of NASCAR..........Matt Kenseth.

Jk. Snopro Im going with KY Jelly.:D.

That wasnt so nice! Lmao

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fords are sucking it up today! But my strategy is working to a "T". Wish my plans would always work as good as this has been going :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im gonna pick the biggest douche in the sport of NASCAR..........Matt Kenseth.

Jk. Snopro Im going with KY Jelly.:D.

That wasnt so nice! Lmao

Fords are sucking it up today! But my strategy is working to a "T". Wish my plans would always work as good as this has been going :D

Zeebers please forward me a hurt feelers report to fill out.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zeebers please forward me a hurt feelers report to fill out.....

Here ya go ya friggin baby! Lol :D

uploadfromtaptalk1348450221339.jpg

Top Bottom