Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can thank Zeebs for that. He put the hex on him the last 1/3 of the season. Lol.

He does have a smokin' hot girlfriend though?

Last 1/3 huh?!?!?! Fawk that i thought it was more towards last half in not last 2/3! Im gonna start cheering for fords since the douche isnt in the chase! Hahahahahahah! :rolling::D

Sent while not working too hard

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last 1/3 huh?!?!?! Fawk that i thought it was more towards last half in not last 2/3! Im gonna start cheering for fords since the douche isnt in the chase! Hahahahahahah! :rolling::D

I took a guess......................Jinx doesn't work on Fords.:p

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can thank Zeebs for that. He put the hex on him the last 1/3 of the season. Lol.

He does have a smokin' hot girlfriend though?

yes, i think its amy reimann. and yes i think she is hot. lol hopefully it works out.. i remember watching a documentary on him and he admitting to owning the idiots guide to dating. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, i think its amy reimann. and yes i think she is hot. lol hopefully it works out.. i remember watching a documentary on him and he admitting to owning the idiots guide to dating. lol

Well Kyle if Junior cant be happy with that then he's got big problems. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Chicago. Heres your top 5....Johnson-Almirola-Kenseth-Earnhardt-Edwards. Oh.........and Gordon is sporting a retro 'stache.:yikes:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Chicago. Heres your top 5....Johnson-Almirola-Kenseth-Earnhardt-Edwards. Oh.........and Gordon is sporting a retro 'stache.:yikes:

Johnson on the pole is :yikes: doesnt vote well for the rest of the field.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to call them. I pay $149 a year for a dedicated Nascar channel and there is womens golf on it? They have the ability for multiple feeds I'm sure so whats the problem? It was on the 4 drivers channels but no network broadcast on BELL channel 440. Hmmmm....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to call them. I pay $149 a year for a dedicated Nascar channel and there is womens golf on it? They have the ability for multiple feeds I'm sure so whats the problem? It was on the 4 drivers channels but no network broadcast on BELL channel 440. Hmmmm....
especially when TSN has a dedicated Montreal channel that has nothing on it.

Top Bottom