Narrow stance xp

jpow

Reaction score
does anyone make a narrow stance a arm kit for the xp ?? or will the 2011 fit?

jpow

Reaction score
alternative impact makes a kit for 450$

just installed a set and they work great.

however your shocks will most likely need to be shortened

does it make it easier to pull over and handling with less effort?

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timbersled has a 38" variable stance kit. Uses stock shocks, turns sharper and drops another 6lbs off your sled.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put the 2011 summit a-arms on my Freeride( I got the wide edition by accident) I had to shorten the shocks 1"( Thanks to Enzo suspension), she now carves like a hot knife through butter.

kobylka18

Reaction score
As winter is just around the corner I was thinking about some Mods for my 2010 summit XRS. It is basically stock with a can, and clutch kit. I was thinking of Narrowing the ski-stance and was wondering if it really has made that much of a difference on the 2011. I noticed in Ski-doo brochure on page 136 they sell the S-36 handling package for $630 for the the complete conversion shocks and all. Has the new stance made that much of a difference or would I be better off spending the money on something else?

farwest

Reaction score
I ordered a kit from my dealer, you should be able to get it for about 560 unless the dealer is a knob.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As winter is just around the corner I was thinking about some Mods for my 2010 summit XRS. It is basically stock with a can, and clutch kit. I was thinking of Narrowing the ski-stance and was wondering if it really has made that much of a difference on the 2011. I noticed in Ski-doo brochure on page 136 they sell the S-36 handling package for $630 for the the complete conversion shocks and all. Has the new stance made that much of a difference or would I be better off spending the money on something else?

In my opinion that price is unbeatable, but some don't like my opinion!
The 2011's with the S-36 were great, so I ordered a 2012 with it and I also ordered a kit for my 2010. In another 2 months I'll doo a test drive......heehaw!

Tease

Reaction score
narrow.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Corey at Mr. R's ordered a whack of these kits on his booking. That is a sweet price for that many parts and an awesome mod for pre 2011 XP's.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know Corey at Mr. R's ordered a whack of these kits on his booking. That is a sweet price for that many parts and an awesome mod for pre 2011 XP's.

I'm looking forward to the arrival as one of those kits is going on our 2010..........the better half will be able really lay that baby over this year.....heehaw!

Top Bottom