My Wife is Raising Money for Cancer

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Lending Support To My Lovely Wife Diane & Cancer Research:

Like many on the site we have been hit with losses from Cancer. Both her parents were taken by cancer and then only 6 years ago her sister lost a 10 month cancer battle.
We currently have another family member fighting and "just holding his ground" and just before our Daughters wedding we were informed an extended family member was being treated and is still not out of the woods.
So like I said....Like Many On The Site....
With this in mind Diane has decided to shave her head and donate her Lovely Long Locks towards making a wig for someone fighting Cancer.
Oh, and not just a short hair style, but the lowest blade on the razor to finish this personal sacrifice...I say sacrifice because anyone who knows Diane also knows how much she loves her long hair.

This will happen Oct 13th.

I'm hoping to gain a bit of financial support from Members of the site so she can hit her goal.

(Like Daughter...Like Mother, Teela, our daughter shaved here head in Grade 11 and donated her pony tail as well)

Facebook Link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431927866853002/

This is the website for making donations

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3081.JPG

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Diane, our family would like to say thank you for your sacrifice....and we hope you reach your goal and that the Cancer society through the efforts of people like you reach there goal...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We're donating, and also sherwood park service is donating to the cause........... Attagirl, diane!!! Sacrificing for a good cause -- we all know a loved one who's either passed away because of cancer or currently battling cancer

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People .....lets get behind this......any amount, as it all adds up.....

The software makes it easy, painless and takes very little time and generates a reciept so it's even tax deductable.....

We all have had someone in your life touched by Cancer....and to have someone in the group willing to make a sacrifice like this.....well it deserves our support.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Gave her a Hundy. Awesome what shes doing! You tell her im hitting her up come movember! ;-)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
People .....lets get behind this......any amount, as it all adds up.....

The software makes it easy, painless and takes very little time and generates a reciept so it's even tax deductable.....

We all have had someone in your life touched by Cancer....and to have someone in the group willing to make a sacrifice like this.....well it deserves our support.

Thanks for your donation.
As said before, everyone seems to have been touched by cancer.
Please click the link for donations and it's painless.
Keep it coming. She has a hairdresser cutting it all the first week of Oct.
All donations small and large are really appreciated.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
What about Maxwell....I can't believe he's being outdone by you Trent.

Put this thread in a better spot! I just dont think he has seen it yet... clearly the great one would like to help out here!

scrapmaster

Reaction score
Another Hundy closer, thank you for doing this, we just found out 3weeks ago that dad has multiple cancers so it means a lot to me having a chance to pitch in:)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Another Hundy closer, thank you for doing this, we just found out 3weeks ago that dad has multiple cancers so it means a lot to me having a chance to pitch in:)

Our thoughts are with you and your family. I have lost my mother, father and sister to cancer, but my brother fought and won...
Attached is a photos of my granddaughter and I and my current hair length of 18".
I would like to raise money, awareness and someone's spirits when I donate my hair to Locks for Love, which means it will go to making someone a real hair wig.

Thanks for your donation.

Diane.
DianeHeadShave.jpg

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little bit closer for ya. Lost my dad to the big C a few years ago.

Top Bottom