My Thundercat rocks!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the day and age of drift cams, go pros I suggest taking a vid of the speedo in question, glad you enjoy your ride, however I'll need more convincing cheerz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a go pro. I swear my bike goes 80 plus mph. governed to 80 . it sputters after 80 mph. I'm 47 years old, not some stunned kid yakking about nothing. Anyhow..... for the disbelievers it's all good. I might have to get my go pro out and prove it. I just don't now how to down load video files to this site?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a go pro. I swear my bike goes 80 plus mph. governed to 80 . it sputters after 80 mph. I'm 47 years old, not some stunned kid yakking about nothing. Anyhow..... for the disbelievers it's all good. I might have to get my go pro out and prove it. I just don't now how to down load video files to this site?

Put it on u tube. Then put the link on here

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easier to upload to youtube, and then post them on here.

don't let these guys fool you, imdooin is like 19. he just aged really fast

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously question who the "idiot" is .....! If you had a thundercat ( possibly the worst handling quad of all time) up to 85 mph on pavement ( let alone ) hardpack , you are not the brightest bulb in the string of lights...

Cat quads are meant for slow trail riding , not high speed runs at 140 k as you claim....
Looks like your boys enjoy the out doors , ride safe and set a better example than that for them.

If your happy with the Cat , great we are all happy for you ..! But please don't try and fool the rest of us old boys on here...lol
We were not born yesterday.... Cheers ![/QUOTE

Your a fool. Nice comment ...... I pend more time with my boys teaching them how to ride safe and responsible then you could probably understand. AND They are well versed in gun control, as well as atv safety.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow u guys are like the next gbca rat pack

Mabe he has 23 inch tires and the speedo shows 85 mph

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL....... I always wonder why all the guys on this site bash Arctic Cat? My last sled was an '04 F6 ext. Sold it with 7100 km on it. The only cost I had to deal with on that sled was a split pipe, and had to rebuild the front shocks. I've owned (and still do) a few AC sleds. All have been solid. Better then most of the guys I ride with. I get tired of listening to BS

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the way..... if any of you have kids, It's really hard to back up these promises that I make, have to deal with Soccer, hockey, Karate etc. Holy crap.......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL....... I always wonder why all the guys on this site bash Arctic Cat? My last sled was an '04 F6 ext. Sold it with 7100 km on it. The only cost I had to deal with on that sled was a split pipe, and had to rebuild the front shocks. I've owned (and still do) a few AC sleds. All have been solid. Better then most of the guys I ride with. I get tired of listening to BS
You don't by chance have a brother living in BC ..... Do you ? Goes by the name of Tex.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously question who the "idiot" is .....! If you had a thundercat ( possibly the worst handling quad of all time) up to 85 mph on pavement ( let alone ) hardpack , you are not the brightest bulb in the string of lights...

Cat quads are meant for slow trail riding , not high speed runs at 140 k as you claim....
Looks like your boys enjoy the out doors , ride safe and set a better example than that for them.

If your happy with the Cat , great we are all happy for you ..! But please don't try and fool the rest of us old boys on here...lol
We were not born yesterday.... Cheers ![/QUOTE

Your a fool. Nice comment ...... I pend more time with my boys teaching them how to ride safe and responsible then you could probably understand. AND They are well versed in gun control, as well as atv safety.

I fully endorse the time you spend teaching the young ones life skills ....I really do.
However it's time to stop watching reruns of the A team......

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have an '09 tcat. Old now these days. It is fast compared to most out there. I am aware that there are a lot of 1000's that are quicker no doubt. Compared to most big bore atv's it goes like snot. That's all I care about. I can't purchase the latest and greatest every year so I make do with what I have. And it has been a great machine for me and my boys. Hasn't cost me a penny yet.

Those are some nice chickens! Chicken hunting is some if the funnest hunting there is! The best memories I have is hunting those with my family! Ride what you like and don't let these guys bother you, they are really nice guys in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom