My throttle broke

gofast

Reaction score
Heres what happen i rolled my sled its a 06 summit and all I broke was the throttle leaver and i have the 2 other pieces off and now all thats stopping me is the thumb warmer I really don't want to mess around with electrical but it has to come off so can some one tell me what I have to do to get the thumb warmer unplugged and a new one on

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres what happen i rolled my sled its a 06 summit and all I broke was the throttle leaver and i have the 2 other pieces off and now all thats stopping me is the thumb warmer I really don't want to mess around with electrical but it has to come off so can some one tell me what I have to do to get the thumb warmer unplugged and a new one on

just trace the wires back to the little black wiring harness clip. undo it. then u have to open the back side of the harness and use a scratch ale or something pointy to hold open a tiny clip inside the harness so you can pull the two pins/wires out

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just trace the wires back to the little black wiring harness clip. undo it. then u have to open the back side of the harness and use a scratch ale or something pointy to hold open a tiny clip inside the harness so you can pull the two pins/wires out

yeah i think thumper racing makes sence i think he is right

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck with that , it's easier to go back under the plastic tubing cut wires then soder together and shrink wrap the splice ,,just did it for a buddy last weekend.

Top Bottom