My new Yamaha Wolverine is awesome !

cori

Reaction score
Hello my name is cori i live in Rimbey Ab just bought myself a 2009 yamaha wolverine i went out to the medicine lake poker rally with it may 1st 2010 .. got broke in fast...lol ! had a blast on it it just goes through anything anyway looking for people to camp and quad with as i like to get out as often as i can. when i m not working i will be out quaddin i love it ! so if anyone wants to make a new friend with a fellow quadding nut give me a shout bye the way i am 40 yrs old and female hope to hear from you bye for now

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is cori i live in Rimbey Ab just bought myself a 2009 yamaha wolverine i went out to the medicine lake poker rally with it may 1st 2010 .. got broke in fast...lol ! had a blast on it it just goes through anything anyway looking for people to camp and quad with as i like to get out as often as i can. when i m not working i will be out quaddin i love it ! so if anyone wants to make a new friend with a fellow quadding nut give me a shout bye the way i am 40 yrs old and female hope to hear from you bye for now
Hey cori........ well look ya up when we go camping down that way....... rocky or nordegg.... cheers and good on ya to be gettin out there with the rest of us.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Cori! :D

Make sure you come hang out with the gals in the Horsepower Honeys Section! You'll find some riding buddies there :wtg:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome cori Thats a tough quad. My friends (16) yr old kids have one and they ride hard. Amazing what it can take for abuse. My group also rides near you .. anywhere from drayton valley to nordegg we ride alot. if you need some peeps to ride with let me no

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clicked on this cause all I saw was "My new wolverine is...."
So I was surprised to see when it said awesome!! lol I have one and its a P.O.S!!!! To slow, breaks down all the time, basically a headache. I have to put up with it this year though, so we shall see how long it lasts, and then I will be getting a Renegade.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cori, Welcome to the site!
I am from Ponoka and also look for someone to quad with often. I know most areas well, I just want to get out more. PM me if you want to get out for a ride

cori

Reaction score
thanks for writing i have been to horburg once last yr i really liked it would like to ride there again this yr with my new yammy let me know if your planning a trip there would love to tag along :)

cori

Reaction score
hello ty 4 writing just 2 let u know i am married but he does nt like to go out as much as i do so where do u like to go mostly ? what do u ride? chat soon bye 4 now :d

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello ty 4 writing just 2 let u know i am married but he does nt like to go out as much as i do so where do u like to go mostly ? what do u ride? chat soon bye 4 now :d

I ride a Suzuki king quad I have rode every wheres between Mclean creek to the Robb rally. I just enjoy getting out and meeting new people to ride with.

cori

Reaction score
hello QMAO mite try to go out for a ride at southforks have u been there ? would u be interested in coming along would be saturday

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have been to South fork and I ride ther about 4 times a year.
As far as I know I have to work this Saturday but Sunday is more likely a good day to ride for me.
Maybe more will want to join us??

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey welcome Cori!! We traded an old POS car for a wolverine a couple weeks ago and she has got some torque thats for sure lol and what a mud slinger holy crap our front tires are oversized. But we have been having problems with it when it gets wet...and I dont mean swamping it just a little wet. Either way enjoy ur new toy and welcome....like Tam said check out the Horse Power honeys there is alot of chicas near you!! :beer::beer::d

jackchanny

Reaction score
hi im new to the forum just wanted to say hi, i replied to this thread because i have a yamaha wolverine as well, and you are right its awesome, well just so you get to know me i like cheese pizza a lot, i love surfing, skiing, and my favorite sites are and Mapquest driving directions, i hope we can share a lot of great info and make friends

Top Bottom