Love quaddin !

cori

Reaction score
hello my name is cori i am a 40 yr old woman and i am lookin for other girls like me a kind of tomboy outdoorsy love quaddin NUT :d i grew up ridin dirt bikes but since i v gotta older decided to try quads been quaddin 4 3 yrs now but have trouble finding people to go out with i am kind patient honest easygoing caring gal so if you d like to make a new friend please write me i look forward to hearing from you i live in Rimbey :eek:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Welcome to the site. I operate an ATV and Guiding service west of Rocky at the Outwest Camping and RV Park (not far from you). A lot of people stage out of there for day trips and what not. Its usually easy to find a group thats willing to show you around with them. I'm normally riding a few times a week out there. cheerz :beer: :beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa girls on here that are in or near Rimbey!!!
You might wanna get in on the Snow and Mud Jamboree this year! You might have to shack up at someone's site cuz it's full....but it's worth considering! :) Sounds like a good way to meet other peeps!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa girls on here that are in or near Rimbey!!!
You might wanna get in on the Snow and Mud Jamboree this year! You might have to shack up at someone's site cuz it's full....but it's worth considering! :) Sounds like a good way to meet other peeps!

Yup! There's a few of us around! ;)

cori

Reaction score
Sumx54 ty for the info is outwest atv camping open for the season ? would love to come out there for a weekend check it out

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sumx54 ty for the info is outwest atv camping open for the season ? would love to come out there for a weekend check it out

Hi! Welcome to the site, and hope to see you at the jamboree, if not before. I'm sumx54's better half. Yes, it's open all year, Darcy is out there right now. Would love to meet you and do some riding! :beer::d:beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's also the girls campout the following weekend that you could come to! :)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Hi! Welcome to the site, and hope to see you at the jamboree, if not before. I'm sumx54's better half. Yes, it's open all year, Darcy is out there right now. Would love to meet you and do some riding! :beer::d:beer:

HaHa!! no problem cori ... yes I'm out at Outwest right now enjoying a sunny morning. Trails are in good shape out here this year. Call me if you wanna ride sometime :beer:

Outwest Camping & R.V. Park

cori

Reaction score
hi thanks for writing i am hoping to make it out there to ur camp on may 14 after school , 15 and 16th how much would it cost for 2 nites ? ty sumx54

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok lets not lie......theres more than a few of us!!!! Some of us of the more mature ages....but all of us tomboys!!!! hel! ya....

Campout look out!!!!lmao

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is! I created it on facebook, but if you arnt on there then here is good to!

Girls Campout!

July 16-18, 2010
At Outwest

I have reserved an area of the campground for us girls to get together for a weekend of drinking and riding. If you dont want to ride, thats ok!! More drinking for you!

Decided to do it this way rather than random camping because it has showers for those that dont have a trailer equipped with one and a quad wash. Its alot easier to have the room with 2 lil ones. And I will be there for a couple weeks....so the shower will be nice!!

I dont think it will be possible for everyone to get a sitter to leave the kidlets at home....so the hunt is on for a babysitter to come out for the weekend. If anyone has kids old enough to do this then please let everyone know!

Please post if you think that potluck dinners would be a fun idea...or if you would rather just fend for yourself.

Lets get the ball rolling on this!! And the more the merrier!!

Please call Kerry and book your own site for the weekend. Cancellation policy is if you cancel before 10 days of arrival then there is no charge, withiin 10 days there will be a 1 night charge.

I am waiting on a rate from Kerry. And there will be more info to follow!!

Login | Facebook

If you click on the facebook link, it'll take you there :)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is! I created it on facebook, but if you arnt on there then here is good to!

Girls Campout!

July 16-18, 2010
At Outwest

I have reserved an area of the campground for us girls to get together for a weekend of drinking and riding. If you dont want to ride, thats ok!! More drinking for you!

Decided to do it this way rather than random camping because it has showers for those that dont have a trailer equipped with one and a quad wash. Its alot easier to have the room with 2 lil ones. And I will be there for a couple weeks....so the shower will be nice!!

I dont think it will be possible for everyone to get a sitter to leave the kidlets at home....so the hunt is on for a babysitter to come out for the weekend. If anyone has kids old enough to do this then please let everyone know!

Please post if you think that potluck dinners would be a fun idea...or if you would rather just fend for yourself.

Lets get the ball rolling on this!! And the more the merrier!!

Please call Kerry and book your own site for the weekend. Cancellation policy is if you cancel before 10 days of arrival then there is no charge, withiin 10 days there will be a 1 night charge.

I am waiting on a rate from Kerry. And there will be more info to follow!!

Login | Facebook

If you click on the facebook link, it'll take you there :)

maybe me n pipes should come along and like help incase u all get stuck or need ic r sumthing.....:d:d:d:d:d old mature responsible men that mix a mean drink......take a vote let us know...
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
maybe me n pipes should come along and like help incase u all get stuck or need ic r sumthing.....:d:d:d:d:d old mature responsible men that mix a mean drink......take a vote let us know...
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I will come just for the liquor Terry ...........

cori

Reaction score
hi atver i ride a 2009 blue yamaha wolverine what do u ride i m going out quaddin to outwest atv camp tommorrow wanna join ? i ll be there around 1pm

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
hi atver i ride a 2009 blue yamaha wolverine what do u ride i m going out quaddin to outwest atv camp tommorrow wanna join ? i ll be there around 1pm

I'll be here then but planning to take off sometime early afternoon. If I'm not too busy I'll head out with you for a bit and get you headed in the right direction for a good ride. :beer: cheerz :beer:
site #39

Top Bottom